Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Ectos/Zkeys Stacks

Discussion on WTS Ectos/Zkeys Stacks within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
WTS Stacks Ectos=5Euro / Zkeys=4Euro

closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheapest Stacks Ectos/Zkeys
10/29/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 28 Replies
The prices are: 6 EURO for ECTOS and 3,50 EURO for ZKEYS! GOT STACK OF ECTOS ATM! GOT STACKS OF ZKEYS ATM! pm me on skype or directly here with your request
[Selling] 6 stacks of ectos, 7 stacks of zkeys or any guild trim
03/15/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
I still have around 9k reward points from mats and ats i can spend on any guild trim or zkeys. Also selling last 6 ecto stacks - 7€ per stack you can catch me on skype(m.thescream) or here most time of the day
WTS stacks of Ectos / Zkeys
12/02/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 17 Replies
Selling: 6 stacks of zaishen keys price: €15/each -pay with paypal -you go first -money sent as gift
WTS 4 Stacks of Zkeys, 1 Stack of Ectos
05/07/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
WTS 4 Stacks of zkeys 30$ per stack WTS 1 Stack of Ectos 32$ per stack ALL USD, Paypal msg me or leave a reply below
Wts stacks of ectos+zkeys/ Armbraces
07/01/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Stack of Ectos : 30.00(USD) 3 Stacks Available Stack of Zkeys : 25.00(USD) 0 Stacks Available (changes instantly) ( im bearly carrying any stacks of zkeys anymore) Armbraces : 5.00(USD) 55 Available Sorry guys (USD) only... You can buy any ammount of Zkeys/Ectos you want dont have to be in a stack..