Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pre Searing Illegals!!

Discussion on Pre Searing Illegals!! within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pre Searing Illegals!!

Im looking to buy Illegal Pre Searing items. Ie. Superior runes/gold items/tomes/consumables! let me know what you have or pm me on skype via >devin.schader<
Old 05/24/2013, 23:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
i have add me skype: lorisc0deblue

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Pre-Searing levelling bot.
04/28/2018 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 15 Replies
Here, I will be releasing my first ever fully working bot for Guild Wars. Nothing special though, what it does is takes your character from level 2, to level 11 in pre-searing in a couple of hours. I'm running the bot right now as I'm typing this, and it has been going for about an hour now. So, here's how it does it; Map to Ascalon, or change district if you're already there, to reset your spawn point, then run the bot. The bot will run over to Prince Rurik, get the Charr At The Gates...
WTB 1 Stack Bds [Pre-Searing]
03/05/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to buy one Stack of Black dyes in Pre-Searing. I want to pay with ectos. I will be happy, if you offer me something :) Greetings
Pre Searing Leveling Bot
05/20/2010 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 24 Replies
For those wanting to do Ldoa or simply level a character for botting in pre, levels 2-11 (must be lvl 2 to accept quest) can now be done while your afk. Bot repeats Char at the wall quest. Instructions: Must have auto it installed: Place Nomad Memory In The Following Laction: C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include Right click Constants, Hit edit script or open with notepad/wordpad, Search for "Insert Name Here". Replace "Insert Name Here" with you Character name. Save, Inject Dll, Then...
Pre Searing Dye Bot
09/24/2007 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Does anyone have information about where to obtain a Bot/macro (free if possible) that runs around in pre-searing collecting dyes and gold? Please reply in english if possible due to my german being rather poor.
Get into Searing Gorge without KEY
02/13/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
well anyway here is the guide with SS's: #1 : Head west from Ironforge ,follow the road till you reach a crossroad that splits off to north and south-east. right at the split you will see a rising that can get you to the top of the mountain: http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13qg3.jp g #2: as you reach the top you will have to go SOUTH along the mountain: http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25jh.jpg