Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My 5 years old account (since Release)

Discussion on My 5 years old account (since Release) within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My 5 years old account (since Release)

Heya I'm selling my 5 year old account as I've no longer times to play games.
I have things to do irl that are really important and I will no longer have time to play games anymore as sad as it sounds.

So I'd like to sell my account.

Top ranked WVW server. Original owner. Never trolled or botted. 9 Character Slots, all lvl 80 except one lvl 20 Norn Thief and all decked out with max bag slots. 2 Legendaries, the Greatsword, Twilight, and the Longbow, Kudzu. Every cultural piece of armor which grants most expensive and in my opinion one of the best titles in the game “The Emperor.” INSANE collection of weapon claim tickets that can still be handed in valued at thousands of gold. Insane collection of black lion weapon skins that go up in value every week. You could liquidate everything in the bank and come up with 20,000 gold easily. They just changed the amount of gold you can transfer between characters per day putting a huge hurt on RMT so with this account you will be rich forever, if you are smart with the weapon skin investments. One of the most expensive items in the game, the Ghastly Grinning Shield is unlocked on this account and sells for 4500 gold (edit: they must have re-released this for halloween or something cause its down in price, but unlocked nonetheless.) Every material storage collectible. At least 2 characters, maybe 3 are right on the doorstep of map completion. There are tons of currencies for legendary crafting purposes including 70+ mystic clovers. There is so much unique stuff in the bank I got tired of listing it. I never thought I would sell it, so there is a good chance I’ll decide to take the sale down.

I realize I’m a new seller, but you have to start somewhere. My Skrill/Paypal accounts are in good standings.

Minis: I have 234 of 293 (at the time Im writing this)

For a while I had every mini available in the game until I stopped playing for nearly 2 years. Here is the list of what I do NOT have. I’m pretty sure most of them are still achievable, as I never did any of the new living story stuff (although it is all paid for and unlocked ready to go), and even gem store only or event only minis have had the tendency to be brought back, either through gem store or other means. So if you pay attention and put some work in you can complete the set.

I do not have:

Aetherblade swashbuckler
Aetherblade taskmaster
Bear Cub
Beetle
Blue Drake Hatchling
Braham EIrsson
Candy Corn Ghoulemental
Candy Corn Skritt
Clockheart
Elegant Lama
Ember
Fancy Lama
Faolain
Flame Legion Effigy
Fox Kit
Freshwater Crab
Golden Pig
Gywnefyrdd
Icebrood Goliath
Jaguar Cub
Juton
Kasmeer Meade
King Adelbern
Kodan Icehammer
Krait Damoss
Largos
Lavish Lama
Lama Lord Faren
Mad King Head
Morderm Husk
Morderm Teragriff
Mordrem Thrasher
Mordrem Troll
Mossheart
Poobadoo
Priory Historian
Prioiry Researcher
Red Panda
Drake Broodmother
Skritt Claws
Snow Cougar Cub
Toxic Coutier
Toxic Knight
Toxic Scale
Tsuru Whitewing
Tybalt
Vigil Tactician
Vigil Warmaster
Whispers Lightbringer
Zuzu, Car of Darkness
Belinda Delaqua
Blue Siege Golem
Glowing Bat
Moose
Ram

What’s in the bank:

3 Super Scepter Skins
2 Super Staff Skins
4 Super Shield Skins
2 Super Short Bow Skins
4 Super Greatsword
2 Super Longsword
1 Super Longbow
1 Super Backpack Cover
1 King Toads Backpack Cover
2 Mordrem Pistol Skins
3 Mordrem Staff Skins
3 Mordrem Hammer Skins
4 Ley Line Dagger Skins
3 Ley Line Longbow Skins
4 Ley Line Staff Skins
5 Ley Line Greatsword Skins
3 Ley Line Pistol Skins
2 Tormented Pistol Skins
2 Tormented Shield Skins
3 Tormented Long Bow Skins
7 Tormented Greatsword Skins
7 Tormented Staff Skins
4 Phoenix Longbow Skins
5 Phoenix Staff skins
1 Phoenix Dagger Skin
4 Phoenix Pistol Skins
1 Phoenix Hammer skin
5 Phoenix Greatsword skins
1 Phoenix Shield skin
Arachnophobia
Mad Moon
Chain Sword
Severed Dagger
Grinning Gourd

None of these fractal skins can be sold they are just trophies:

3 Fractal Shortbow skins
1 Fractal Torch
1 Fractal Hammer
1 Fractal Focus
2 Fractal Greatsword
1 Fractal Scepter
1 Fractal Shield
2 Fractal Speargun
1 Fractal Axe
1 Fractal Mace

Rough market value on all of the saleable skins (plus handing in the unused claim tickets) is in the ballpark of 15,000 gold, if you list them for sale by undercutting for max profit. Do not do instant sale. They ALWAYS sell within a week TOPS if you undercut by a reasonable amount. They increase in value every week. You will be rich forever if you are smart. ALSO, every one of these that I just listed is ALREADY unlocked on the account in addition to the following noteworthy skins:

Kudzu (legendary long bow)
Twilight (legendary greatsword)
Ghastly Grinning Shield
Fused Dagger
Dreamthistle Dagger
Aetherized Greatsword
Fused Greatword
Sclerite Greatsword
Dreamthistle Greatsword
Eye Of Rodgort
Dreamthistle Staff
Kasmeer’s Staff (gem store)
The Crossing
The Anomaly
Many many more
We are talking thousands of gold here worth of extremely valuable skins already unlocked and ready to transmute.

Other noteworthy items in the bank:

Mystic Forge Conduit (sells for 1500 gold)
World 1 Super Boom Box (gem store item)
World 2 Super Boom Box (gem store item)
Unused gem store skin sets: Magitech and Phoenix
2 Gift of Ascension
Unused Legendary Chalice of Glory
Unused Legendary Tome of Influence
14 Tomes of Knowledge (instant character level)
4 EXP scrolls (instand lvl 20)
11 Box of Fun
Consortium Harvest SIckle
Chop it All Logging Axe
Molten Alliance Logging Pick
9 Assorted Charr/Quagan Back-pack covers (gem store)
85 Dessa’s Experimental Journal (instant skill point)
73 Mystic Clovers (most expensive part of legendary)
3 total makeover kits
2 hair style kits
1 name change contract
2 Black Lion Claim tickets (good for any upcoming event weapon)
9 Black Lion scraps (one more scrap for 3rd ticket)
1 Winters Weapon Claim ticket
1 Sclerite Claim Ticket (weapons sell for a lot)
1 Fused Gauntlet claim ticket
1 Fused Weapon Claim ticket (weapons sell for 1000-2000 gold+)
1 Dragon Jade Claim Ticket
All of the above claim tickets can still be handed in and the weapons sell for 1000’s of gold.
Molten Backpack Cover (none for sale cheapest buy order 1800 gold, could list it for 3000+ and it would sell)
Desert Rose Backpack Cover (sells for 300 gold)
Zephyr Rucksack backpack cover (sells for 300 gold)
All 3 exotic black lion tonics
Molten Beserker Tonic
Watchknight Tonic
Endless Halloween Tonic
Endless Toymakers Tonic

Gem Store items:

Captain’s Airship Pass (two weeks)
Royal Pass (two weeks)
Bouquet of Roses
How to Dance Vol. 1 (400 gems)
Sonic Tunneling Tool (250 gems)
Riding Broom (250 gems)
Mad King Outfit
Bobblehead Laboratory (400 gems)
Water Fight Balloon Bucket (500 gems)
Flute (800 gems)
Marriner’s Horn (800 gems)
Wind Kite (500 gems)

There is so much I did not list here I was getting so tired. Tons of one of a kind items only available during events. All the endless Toy Tonics. 1000’s of gems worth of gem store items. Every character has max bag slots (except the lvl 20 thief). One of each class at least plus two Warrior and two Elementalist, each geared differently. Look through the photos and let me know if you have any questions. Actual amount of gold in wallet is around 1900 (See photos) but as I mentioned 3 times already, the net value of all the assets is around 20,000 gold if you list every weapon skin and UNDERCUT, NO INSTANT SALE THEY ALWAYS SELL IF YOU UNDERCUT REASONABLY. This net value goes up every week as the Black Lion weapon skins continue to go up and up in value. Account is unlinked to any GW1 account. As in it is NOT linked. Ready to be linked. With the new expansion just out this is the perfect time to grab one of the most veteran accounts you will ever find.

Check out the screenshots here:

Get back to me on this thread or pm

I'd prefer Skrill as payment as PayPal is not as reliable

Check out the screens!