Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned for RMT - Does Anet remove goods?

Discussion on Banned for RMT - Does Anet remove goods? within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Banned for RMT - Does Anet remove goods?

Hey guys, i got actually banned for buying 500g cash.

i didn't even take the cash out of the mails since it was like 3am when i recived the gold and got banned for 6day at 4am.

anyone of you ever exp this?
did anet actually remove your gold / items ?

greetings
Old 01/28/2017, 11:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Heyho, I buyed once 1000g on ebay (on 2. account). I take the money from the mail-Service and buy stuff from the auction house. They dont take any Items I buyed but the rest of the money ( nearly 650g~). And i get a 3 day ban. I apologized like a human pig @ the support and they swallowed it.
gl for you
Old 01/28/2017, 12:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Like @ said, they do take thew gold if you have it on your account or your mail, but they do not take the items if you buy them with that gold, I've experience the same thing...PS: Do your self a favor don't ever buy gold ever again, it's the quickest way to get your account banned. (I'm saying this from experience)
Old 01/28/2017, 12:26   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
This is the trading section.

#closed
Closed Thread