Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legendary Weapon - The Bifrost

Discussion on Legendary Weapon - The Bifrost within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legendary Weapon - The Bifrost

Hello

Would like to purchase The Bifrost Legendary Weapon on EU Server
Can pay via PayPal

Please Msg with details.

Many thanks,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Legendary Bifrost. 80€
08/04/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my fresh bifrost crafted 30 min ago. :). 70€ via paypal as family and friends. You pay first, once a received the money, give me your gw2 account name "Account.1234" and i'll send you the letter with bifrost inside. OR Other way if you're scared to be ban : Once you paid me, I will invit you in my personal guild bank. 3days after joining my bank, you can take the Bifrost. It's 100% safe for both of us. If this way is used, you can take 1000 Silk Scraps + 1000...
[Buying] looking for Legendary Bifrost
07/05/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] GW2 Legendary Bifrost !
12/17/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, i decided to sell my "hard-farmed" Legendary Staff : THE BIFROST because i still want to play the game, i would like to sell it for InGame Gold. At the Moment, THE BIFROST cost : 3.090 Gold I Sell it for 2.450 Goldnegotiable ;)
[Selling] GW2 EU- Legendary The Bifrost
04/11/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Sell Legendary The Bifrost for ingame GOLD(c/o 1800gold) or trade for Sunrise Legendary. Pm offer. EU servers only.
WTS Legendary Bifrost EU
01/25/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Sold