Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stacks of ectoplasm ($3 each/stack)

Discussion on Stacks of ectoplasm ($3 each/stack) within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stacks of ectoplasm ($3 each/stack)

Order was filled. Closed until I need more!

A̶s̶ ̶t̶i̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶s̶:̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶e̶c̶t̶o̶p̶l̶a̶s̶m̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶$̶3̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶c̶k̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶P̶a̶y̶P̶a̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶a̶y̶m̶e̶n̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶f̶f̶i̶l̶i̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶e̶b̶s̶i̶t̶e̶.̶

C̶o̶n̶t̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶d̶e̶.̶
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ECTOPLASM STACK 5€
04/24/2016 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
HI i am selling 11 ecto stacks 5€ each or 55€ if you take all You pay via paypal first cheaper ecto seller EU GANG:pimp:
WTB: Ectoplasm (€10/stack)
04/23/2015 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking to buy 2 stacks of ecto for €10/stack Please leave a comment or message me
WtS Glob Of Ectoplasm stack 7€/stk
02/11/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
WtS 5 Glob of ectoplasm stack 35€ PAYSAFECARD ONLY (accepted all the countries) Come ! No Scamm
[Selling] WtS Glob Of Ectoplasm stack
01/30/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys ! WtS Glob Of Ectoplasm 10€ per stack ||PAYPAL ONLY|| WtS Bots • Keiran • Presearing (items) • Ss and Lb • Vaettir (multi-account) • Stygian Enjoy
[WTS] Stacks of Ectoplasm
07/03/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 45 Replies
Hey guys, looking to get rid of some surplus ectoes I have lying around. Might be able to restock if my farming and trading continues paying off :D I will take my example of other people here and sell for the following prices: USD EUR 250e $14 € 11 10a $15 € 12 also if you buy big amounts we can negotiate a discount or bonus consumables/ecto :)