Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heroic Edition with 1x 80 Thief & 1x Mesmer on Elona Reach

Discussion on Heroic Edition with 1x 80 Thief & 1x Mesmer on Elona Reach within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Heroic Edition with 1x 80 Thief & 1x Mesmer on Elona Reach

I'm looking to sell my Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition account with 2 Lvl 80's.
Noticable stuff on the account are the following things;
Server: Elona Reach (DE)
76 % luck
1500 AP
weaponry 500
arroudn 4-5 other jobs on 400
some other stuff

1 Lvl 80 Thief with full exo AND 3 Ascended stuff
- Full Berserk stats armor and weapons
- Zojjas Razor (Ascended dagger weapon)
- Zojja's Guise (Ascended Breat Armor)
- one Ascended jewelry

1 lvl 80 Mesmer
- Full berserk Exotic

"I can give the key aswell so that the new owner can change the mail."

If you need some pictures or anything else, then just let me know.
Price is Negotiable, just make me offers!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Heroic edition with fresh level 80 thief and 500+ gold
10/11/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
As the title say, I'm selling my level 80 thief. I'm willing to sell it for 50€ contact me on skype : jujubosc Got address mail, etc Having all infos :)
Elona Reach Exploit
08/13/2005 - Guild Wars - 5 Replies
Ok, this mission is pretty hard if you don't have a good group. So heres wat you can do u need atleast 2 monks and the rest can be warriors doesnt matter what your party is made of though. Step 1: Get to the Ghost gate guarding a gate should have green exclamation mark over his head DO NOT TALK TO HIM!!!! Step 2: Get your Whole group to go right next to the gate. Step 3: Run at the gate have every1 do it Step 4: It should have let all of you but one go through the gate make sure...
elona reach exploit
07/30/2005 - Guild Wars - 1 Replies
Ok, this mission is pretty hard if you don't have a good group. So heres wat you can do u need atleast 2 monks and the rest can be warriors doesnt matter what your party is made of though. Step 1: Get to the Ghost gate guarding a gate should have green exclamation mark over his head DO NOT TALK TO HIM!!!! Step 2: Get your Whole group to go right next to the gate. Step 3: Run at the gate have every1 do it Step 4: It should have let all of you but one go through the gate make sure...
Elona Reach
05/13/2005 - Guild Wars - 1 Replies