Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

too lazy to wait? 250 Slot guildbank, 25x Stacks Banner

Discussion on too lazy to wait? 250 Slot guildbank, 25x Stacks Banner within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 80
too lazy to wait? 250 Slot guildbank, 25x Stacks Banner

Hi,

i am offering you the leaderposition of my Bankguild with 250 Slots and the following Banners:
25x exp
25x Karma
25x Swiftness
25x MF
25x gathering

I am asking for 300g Ingame or 30€ PSC.

I did the waiting, you enjoy the playing.

Procedure: I Invite you to my Guild, You Pay, i set you as the new leader and leave. Clean and easy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] GW2 Guild with Guildbank
04/25/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
GW2 Guild with Guildbank 10€ per Paypal - i dont go first.
[Selling] 6 stacks of ectos, 7 stacks of zkeys or any guild trim
03/15/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
I still have around 9k reward points from mats and ats i can spend on any guild trim or zkeys. Also selling last 6 ecto stacks - 7€ per stack you can catch me on skype(m.thescream) or here most time of the day
[Selling] Few Stacks of Ectos 8e/stack and Stacks of Lunar Tokens
02/04/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says, Edit:Sold about 5 stacks, 3 stacks left and more incooming! since im new we will use a midleman or we will do a small amount trades. i also dont mind going first with people with +10 positives and 0 negatives. cheers! :)
[S] Teamspeak 3 Server 15-20 Slot [B] Banner auf Hp
09/12/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo wie es oben schon steht suche ich jemand der auf sein Root oder VServer noch etwas Platz hat! Ich möchte nur Server Admin rechte mehr brauche ich nicht Ob du nun ein Banner auf der Hp haben willst oder was anders kann man dann immer nochmals bereden
[Exploit] Use food/pots from your guildbank
06/02/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
2 exploits using bank / guildbank Place food/pots in bank but make sure there is a place on one of your bars to click on and run off and quest. I save myself 5 bag spaces doing this. Also if you drag resource items from your bag onto an item in your bank it puts the item in the resource section of your bag! More storage space. You can do this with quest bag aswell!! Enjoy! :P