Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW2 Legendaries-Gold|| Summer night sale!!! 3+1 free/25% more gold. Check it fast!

Discussion on GW2 Legendaries-Gold|| Summer night sale!!! 3+1 free/25% more gold. Check it fast! within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GW2 Legendaries-Gold|| Summer night sale!!! 3+1 free/25% more gold. Check it fast!

Hello guys, check out my thread:
(I don't know why i can't change topic name)

You can just pm me here to get a fast response. I recieve an email notification and i got my smartphone all the time one me.

Summer sale on 1st August 2015 at 20 o'clock GMT+1
Buy 3 lengendaries get the 4th free!
Buy any amout of gold, get 25% more!

In the limit of my stock, book it now to be sure you will get it! 3% more reduction if you book it now.
Prices will be set when you are booking even if the price is higher on the day of sale.

New: You will get 5% more gold with your next purchases after your first purchase
In stock atm:

Gold

You can buy any amount of gold, i got a huge stock. (Better trade legendaries since the cap at 500g / week)
The price varies every day. Pm me here or on skype to know the actual price!
18.000 gold in stock

Legendaries

Legendaries price are based on trading post price and gold price.

Incinerator
The moot
Bifrost
The Juggernaut
Quip
Eternity
Twilight
Sunrise
Frostfang

I never had any customer banned in more than 1 and an half year! I'm using lot of differents accounts to send gold in a safe way.

I won't make big trades with peoples unknow on this forum for security reason. If you have lot positives feedbacks i can sell big ammouts. If you don't, i won't be able to sell you more than 2-3K. You are going first anyway.

So as said, Pm me here and i'll give you my skype.
I only accept PAYPAL, i'm verified and you have, of course, to go first
I may go first with trustly buyers like MMO-King or such traders. I'll of course verify that you are who you say by asking a pm on the website or by another way.
Closed Thread