Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bolt/ - Legendary

Discussion on Bolt/ - Legendary within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bolt/ - Legendary

I wtb a legendary - 80 USD with Paypal or Skrill

Only trade with trusted members

I know its a cheap price, thats the reason i am buying a legendary.

Let me know Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Legendary Sword Bolt
01/02/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
hi i planning to buy Bolt in game gold or Irl money ( paypal only ) my offer in Gold : 1800 G Real money : leave me offer pm me with ur ID or Skype thanks
[Selling] Legendary Bolt 400€
06/17/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey want to sell this legendary bolt 400€ Screenshot on demands . possibility of showing you the legendary by skype with screenshare. 1° coz I got scamed on one twilight I wont ever accept a middleman. 2° I wont ever go first in any trades, and trades will be only by paypal gift. 3° If you agree with previous steps you can contact me to buy this awesome legendary sword. Contact skype : gregus50
[Selling] WTS The Legendary Bolt
04/28/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
As mentioned in the title i want to sell The Legendary "Bolt". If you're interested Pm me with offers.
WTB Legendary BOLT
03/23/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies
Looking to buy legendary Bolt Can pay gold or Paypal. Please reply here if you have one, and send me PM with your skype username Thanks
WtB Legendary Bolt
01/05/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
For either Euro or Ingame Gold. Trading via Guild Bank or if you don't trust me the Trading Post. Since i have no reputation here i am open to pay atleast partly first but only if you have a good reputation. Pm me with your offers please.