Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MY GW2 Accs for YOUR Gold!

Discussion on MY GW2 Accs for YOUR Gold! within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile MY GW2 Accs for YOUR Gold!

Hey there,

i got 17 empty accounts to offer.

They're my own accounts (so there isn't any kind of bad history on any of these accounts) and i never interacted with any other player (so now follower or people who will ask stupid questions). They're even better than brand new accounts due to the fact you don't have a limit on sending gold via ingame-mail!

I want 310g per Account which is equivalent to 21,7€ (7€/g). 5100g for all of them. I would appreciate if you are going to take them all so i don't have to bother trading with multiple people (like i said, we can trade each account on its own then).

I wont go first unless you're really trusted (we can obviously trade every account on it's own so you don't need to fear getting scammed if you're buying multiple accounts).

Accepting offers as well.
Old 03/24/2015, 16:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump and price reduced!

Tags
gw2, gw2 account for gold, gw2 accounts, gw2 cd key, gw2 gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAP EU accs (PSC) and 2 eune (40€+) gold/plat accs
08/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I currently have a lot of accounts for sale. To make it more simple for the buyer I will divide this up in 2: These accounts are only payable in PSC (5-10-15-20€): ALL THESE ACCOUNTS ARE UNRANKED AS OF THE CURRENT SEASON! EUW accs* for sale: 4 EUNE accs** for sale: 9 *Euw accs that I own do not have super good runes, for that reason prices will of course be lower for those!
[S]Suche Youtube Accs oder Gmail Accs [Biete]e*gold
10/19/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, ich suche Youtube Accounts oder Gmail Accounts meldet euch bei mir Preis können wir festlegen. Lg Mlidnight
[s] 80 e gold [b] alles werbung steam accs origin accs
02/18/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 7 Replies
suche dringen 80 egold biete alles an
KAUFE METIN 2 ACCS GEBE E*GOLD,EQ,ACCS(lvl:75,61,58...) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02/27/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 5 Replies
hi suche metin2 .de acc s server ist eigentliche egal will aber mit eq was ich bie 520E*GOLD= 20 euro ein acc mit lvl 75 mentalo ein acc mit ´61 kk ein acc mit 44 schamie ,58 ninja, 38 kk haben passis dr und dm die accs^^ un item shop frisuren natürlich vk ich auch die accs^^ gg e*gold oder psc oder halt gg accs