Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling BOLT

Discussion on Selling BOLT within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Thumbs up Selling BOLT

Hey there,

I just created my Bolt (legendary Sword) and I want to sell it for paypal money.
It's not soulbound yet and I would sent it to the buyer after I received my money on my paypal account.

So if you are interested in buying BOLT, feel free to contact me via message or post your offer in this thread

Please remember, that I just want to hear your offers for it and that I dont want to set a fixed price for it.

Link to the sword from the official wiki and the item you will receive after your purchase:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 3 lvl 80 char(engineer,thief and warrior) and with bolt on warrior
11/15/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 13 Replies
Jade quarry server, has legendary weapon BOLT on warrior MAJORITY ASCENDED GEAR ON WARRIOR AS WELL add me on skype pewpewwww for more info
[Selling] S> bolt
02/10/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
SELLING BOLT, LOOKING FOR OFFERS ADD ME ON SKYPE XTRACE12
[Selling] Legendary Bolt 400€
06/17/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey want to sell this legendary bolt 400€ Screenshot on demands . possibility of showing you the legendary by skype with screenshare. 1° coz I got scamed on one twilight I wont ever accept a middleman. 2° I wont ever go first in any trades, and trades will be only by paypal gift. 3° If you agree with previous steps you can contact me to buy this awesome legendary sword. Contact skype : gregus50
[Selling] WTS The Legendary Bolt
04/28/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
As mentioned in the title i want to sell The Legendary "Bolt". If you're interested Pm me with offers.
Fusion Bolt
12/18/2011 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Is it possible to use Magic Fusion/Bolt with any of the staves? Specifically the Trinity Staff. Forgive me if this isn't the right place to post a question like this lol.