Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We are looking for suppliers of GW2 Gold!

Discussion on We are looking for suppliers of GW2 Gold! within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
We are looking for suppliers of GW2 Gold!

Hi everybody,

we are looking for trustful suppliers who are able to deliver permanently Guild Wars 2 gold (on all servers).

We are a german company and for 4 years now, we are dealing with virtual goods and our aim is, to be the first contact for suppliers and our customers.

Your advantages with us:

- fair, market related prices
- direct. personal and multi lingual contact (German, english, french and spanish) (24/7)
- several payment methods
- immediate payment after delivery
- high demand of gold
- we are interested in permanent business relations

Payment methods:

-> If you are interested, please contact us via Skype (tzeezy) or in a PM here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Wildstar Gold (Finding for suppliers)
07/24/2014 - Trading - 15 Replies
Buying Wildstar Gold Payment methods: Paypal Moneybookers (Skrill), Web Money, liqpay Contact me:
[Buying] Suppliers for Gold/Powerleveling for my website
06/04/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/dKd440s.png Greetings! My new store Thehiddenshop.com will be launching soon. I am looking for people that enjoy and can offer some of the following, for World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, FFXIV and more! Power-leveling Profession Leveling Achievement Completion PVP boosting PVP Honor/Conquest grinding
looking for wow gold suppliers !
03/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
This is igfor com who buy and sell much wow gold everyday , need to look for suppliers who can sell to us wow gold at least 10k once , we can offer the price as good as possible, pay by paypal or LR (libertyreserve) ,webmoney,western union . We also sell wow keys .Contact us anytime aim igfors msn [email protected] [email protected] yahoo igfor.service :handsdown:
++ Looking for gold suppliers ++
09/19/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Edited
Looking for wow gold suppliers
05/08/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
looking for wow gold suppliers This is igfor com who buy and sell much wow gold everyday , need to look for suppliers who can sell to us wow gold at least 10k once , we can offer the price as good as possible, pay by paypal or LR ,western union . We also sell wow keys .Contact us anytime aim igfors msn [email protected] yahoo igfor.service skype: gamegoods2012 Online now