Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 2 Guild Wars 2 Accounts

Discussion on Selling 2 Guild Wars 2 Accounts within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 2 Guild Wars 2 Accounts

Simply like that, im selling 2 accounts of Guild Wars 2, the accs have nothing at all, just played when it release for 2 months, and then stoped to play it due to personal reassons.

Each account would be like 20€, or if u re a Smite player u can pay me with gems, 1200 Gems, that would be like 18,39€.

Payment would be through paypal, any doubt or info about it PM and we can talk by skype, mail or anything else.

Sold the accs already, thanks.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 2 Guild Wars Accounts!
01/27/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 2 Guild Wars Accounts! The first account has: A Pre character with black dyes and white dyes, collector armor.. A Level 20 Ele With Max Armor A Level 20 Warrior with max armor. They have good items, The account is prophecies and factions. That account I Will Sell For 60e 2nd Account Has One level 20, I Forget what it is.
Selling 2 Guild Wars Accounts!
01/26/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 4 Replies
Selling 2 Guild Wars Accounts! The first account has: A Pre character with black dyes and white dyes, collector armor.. A Level 20 Ele With Max Armor A Level 20 Warrior with max armor. They have good items, The account is prophecies and factions. That account I Will Sell For 60e 2nd Account Has One level 20, I Forget what it is.
Selling two Guild Wars Accounts
07/06/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
The main account has all game expansions and GOTY on it. The characters are decent, I'm really just selling it without much detail since it has all the expansions. All campaigns are beat, 23/50 for Hall of Monument. it also a bunch of skills unlocked/captured. The account has been up for almost 4 years, one character nearing the 4th year birthday. The second account is just factions. Nothing else really good about it, just a mule account. You can reach me by email, so send me a PM and...