Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Original Owner)14,700 AP, 3X80lv, Bolt, Ascended&Exotics, Toys, Titles,. etc

Discussion on (Original Owner)14,700 AP, 3X80lv, Bolt, Ascended&Exotics, Toys, Titles,. etc within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Original Owner)14,700 AP, 3X80lv, Bolt, Ascended&Exotics, Toys, Titles,. etc

☆☆☆☆1. Above 14,700 AP(connected GW1 account(30p))☆☆☆☆
2. Four 80 LV (Mesmer-main, Necromancer, Engineer)
3. Legendary : Bolt
4. Many Ascended(4 weapons, Rings, Backpacks, Accessories,. etc)
5. Diverse toys(Town costumes, Toys)
6. All of craft masters
7. WvW : Bronze major(442)
8. PvP : Tiger(40)
9. Many followers, Commander mark, Many titles&colors,1more space for new character,. etc

I also have Volcanus and precursor of Rodgort.
In addition, there are a lot of exclusive exotics like destroyers, unsopken curse, acclaimed chain, and special skins,. etc.

The main character of this acoount is Mesmer "Frontdoor".
It is usually called "#1 NA Mesmer in WvW".

I really want to meet a very good new owner for this account.

If you have more questions, just contact to Skype "frontdoorm"

If you want to see more, just go " "
Old 12/16/2013, 08:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (Original Owner)14k AP, 3X80lv, Bolt, Ascended&Exotics, Toys, Titles,. etc
12/12/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
☆☆☆☆1. Above 14K AP(connected GW1 account(30p))☆☆☆☆ 2. Three 80 LV (Mesmer-main, Necromancer, Engineer) 3. Legendary : Bolt 4. Many Ascended(4 weapons, Rings, Backpacks, Accessories,. etc) 5. Diverse toys(Town costumes, Toys) 6. All of craft masters 7. WvW : Bronze major(436) 8. PvP : Wolf(37) 9. Many followers, Commander mark, Many titles&colors,1more space for new character. etc
[Selling] PBE Account-Original Owner
11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I'm selling my own PBE account, It was made long time ago and I'm the only one who had access to the account. I can guarantee it will never be recovered, or something. It has all champions + all skins that can be bought Some skins, that you may like: -Championship Riven -PAX Sivir -Some old Halloween skins The account has also 20 runes pages.
[Selling] (original owner) 3lv 80 acc with BOLT, INCINERATOR and more
10/23/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi ! I want to sell my gw2 account, cause i just don't want/have time to play anymore... i'm the original owner. On the account, there are: 1/ Lv 80 Warrior human(100%map) with full knight and full zerk exo stuff 2/ Lv 80 Thief human (100% map lvl 80 fractal)with full zerk, full condition and full tanky exo stuff, full ascended gear, some very nice skins (jade longbow in bank, jade gun, aetherblade shortbow, technomagic armor skin), and dye (white, abyss, celestial etc), unlimited...
[Selling] FOUR 90s ~ Almost 11k Achiev ~ Includes rare mounts & Titles ~ Original Owner.
08/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, looking to finally rid myself of WoW. Willing to provide all information including CD-keys, (ones that i can find), secret answer and question and most importantly a scan of my ID. The account has 4 90s and two level 85s. Alliance--------------------- Warrior - 488 iLevel - Engineering 600, Mining 600 Deathknight - 470 iLevel Hunter - 491 iLevel - Alchemy 600, Engineering 1 Monk - 489 iLevel - Inscription 600, Herbalism 600
[Selling] WTS GW2 acc, Thief 80 ( original owner )
04/01/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies
pm me offers, it has exotic crafted set ( power/vit/crit ) , exotic daggers, some gold , 350k ~ karma points , 2x laurels http://i.imgur.com/5IO4hfG.jpg