Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(original owner) 3lv 80 acc with BOLT, INCINERATOR and more

Discussion on (original owner) 3lv 80 acc with BOLT, INCINERATOR and more within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(original owner) 3lv 80 acc with BOLT, INCINERATOR and more

Hi !

I want to sell my gw2 account, cause i just don't want/have time to play anymore...

i'm the original owner.

On the account, there are:

1/ Lv 80 Warrior human(100%map) with full knight and full zerk exo stuff
2/ Lv 80 Thief human (100% map lvl 80 fractal)with full zerk, full condition and full tanky exo stuff, full ascended gear, some very nice skins (jade longbow in bank, jade gun, aetherblade shortbow, technomagic armor skin), and dye (white, abyss, celestial etc), unlimited gathering items + unlimited salvage-o-matic...

******and at least but not last: BOLT + INCINERATOR equiped.******
3/ Lv 80 sylvari ranger with full t3 racial skin condition exo stuff

There are like 100 g on the account, 3k karma....

I need to sell* this account fast !!

Pm me to have my skype !

*I only accept paypal or Skrill moneybooker.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS The Legendary Bolt
04/28/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
As mentioned in the title i want to sell The Legendary "Bolt". If you're interested Pm me with offers.
WTB Legendary BOLT
03/23/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies
Looking to buy legendary Bolt Can pay gold or Paypal. Please reply here if you have one, and send me PM with your skype username Thanks
WtB Legendary Bolt
01/05/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
For either Euro or Ingame Gold. Trading via Guild Bank or if you don't trust me the Trading Post. Since i have no reputation here i am open to pay atleast partly first but only if you have a good reputation. Pm me with your offers please.
Fusion Bolt
12/18/2011 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Is it possible to use Magic Fusion/Bolt with any of the staves? Specifically the Trinity Staff. Forgive me if this isn't the right place to post a question like this lol.
Bolt Driver CoF
03/03/2008 - Planetside - 12 Replies
hey i can do amp cof hack and all that stuff, but i cannot do bolt driver. any chances of someone telling me the value of standing up with bolt driver aswell and when crouched. thank you.