Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING GW2 CHEAP LGENDARY INCINERATOR THE FRUIT OF MY BLOOD LABOR <NO SCAMMER >

Discussion on SELLING GW2 CHEAP LGENDARY INCINERATOR THE FRUIT OF MY BLOOD LABOR <NO SCAMMER > within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING GW2 CHEAP LGENDARY INCINERATOR THE FRUIT OF MY BLOOD LABOR <NO SCAMMER >

Im selling my newly made incinerator . Im pm me i can give you more screen shots . i just want my hard work to payoff. NO SCAMMER i will never give my baby Incinerator first. and im not a scammer we can use what ever method you prefer. Like middle man, upperman, lower man, all the MAN even if its superman or batman

bump

bump

bumb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
rush cheap new handmade incinerator
08/09/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Im selling my incinerator cuz im quiting gw2 . scamers dont try to scam me i wont give my incinerator first. I just want my efforts of creating this legendary to get a payoff. God bless.
Selling Sunrise on TP or Trading for Incinerator +50g
02/15/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Just wanna show that there's a Sunrise out there for sale. My Sunrise is on TP for 2499G I want an Incinerator but can't trust anyone on this site. So please buy it on TP. Or if you have an incinerator I am willing to trade, but for the Incinerator +50g. You will join my guild, deposit the Incinerator and 50g in Guild Bank, and I will mail you the Sunrise instead. Everything will be easy and safe don't you worry. Video call on Skype. I am safe and done transactions with NayKu (message...