Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PowerLVL 1-80, crafting profession 1-400

Discussion on PowerLVL 1-80, crafting profession 1-400 within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PowerLVL 1-80, crafting profession 1-400

Hey, I'm here to present you my powerleveling service

lvl 1-80 : make all crafting professions [1-400] 10 LVL gained/crafting profession.
before asking me to do this, please be sure to have 6.600karma on the account.
Price : 65€

crafting profession 1-400 of your choice : contact me I will tell you if karma is needed for the profession you want.
price : 10€

Service is made by hand, then 100% safe for you account.

By MP
Old 05/21/2013, 17:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WoW Profession Guides
05/08/2010 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Here are some profession guides that i would like to share with you people. Hope they help. :D Alchemy Guide BlackSmithing Guide Cooking Guide Enchanting Guide Engineering Guide
Profession Guides(I want)
06/01/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hi As most of the wow section is in german ill just ask. Im looking for The fastest and best guides To lvl Professions. Ie From start to end. I need data as the server i play on , World of chris , server kj has just un barred profs so I carnt buy the items off The market i need to farm. So Any good farming spots for the items , what lvl's ect Would be great. Specifically Items For leatherworking/cloth/lvl 71+ green items. Thanks in advance
Profession Guides, Gathering and Crafting.
04/01/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Wanna help out the forums and i need the rep so im gonna be working on some guides heres my first a cloth farming guide and Tailoring guide. (Sorry if its abit long) Quote: This cloth farming guide provides you with a guideline of what level humanoids to fight for certain types of cloth. While each type of cloth drops off a wide level range of mobs the very lowest and highest level humanoids of each range actually have an extremely small chance to drop. For example, Syndicate Watchman...
[Discussion]Let's discuss how to hack Crafting Profession Level here
07/31/2008 - Cabal Online - 19 Replies
Hi: I haven't seen anyone posted a hack related to the subject, I've been trying to figure out the possibility of doing it but failed a number of times... If there's anyone out there who also made an attempt, can you share what you did? (even if you did fail) Let's try to bring something out of this :)
Change Second Profession.
07/18/2005 - Guild Wars - 4 Replies
Where can I change my second profession and what should I change it to? I'm E/R currently. What's the best Ele second prof?