Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL 80 Engineer (US) SERVER HOT PRICE

Discussion on LVL 80 Engineer (US) SERVER HOT PRICE within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LVL 80 Engineer (US) SERVER HOT PRICE

WTS (US) Server LVL 80 Human Engineer
Class : Human Engineer Dual pistol
Type : Boons / conditions (Might Stacker)
Has: Over 100 Dyes inc. (20 rares) and 140K Karma and 55 Skill point

the Character is Empty tho...

AM the original Owner and i have all the info required

PRICE : 40 USD / 25 Euros. Accepting PaySafeCards , CashU and Ukash & PayPal gifts ...

Skype Name : Taneer5000

AM ok with middleMen
Old 04/25/2013, 18:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 181/0/0
i would not show the name of the character, you could get banned.
Old 04/25/2013, 18:11   #3

thx for the advice bro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Diablo 3 Gold - EU server Good price (always under the "chinese websites" Price
06/04/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys , im new on this website , i play diablo 3 on the european servers and i have alot of extra gold laying arround and i could use a few extra €€€ :) so if any 1 is intrested in buying do the folowing : Post here saying that you are intrested in buying , post the amout you want to buy and post your e-mail adress or sent it to me in a PM (but you must post here first) i will never go first , but we can use a middle man as long as he is trusted here in the website :) please give me...
[S]Engineer Kit Pak [B]PSC
04/22/2012 - Origin Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, ich suche ein Engineer shortcut für BF3. Geboten ist eine PSC von bis zu 6€ oder ca. 140 e*Gold. Gebote pls melden. LG
Engineer PVP
10/03/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
MUST BE AN ENGINEER. Basically in large scale pvp you move off to the side with a warrior or rogue friend and duel them, then hit them with the mind control cap and hit BW. They will get the BW effect. It breaks the mind control, but then they charge or dash the enemy and kick ass! You have to be fast about it in pvp.
Bio Engineer
10/22/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Über Bio Engineer köntne man allein ein ganzes Buch schrieben, ich gebe euch hier mal mein Wissen wie eihr ihn am schnellsten Grindet zum Master. * Medical Crafting: o Du bekommst ghier XP vom Craften von Items aus der Medic Organic Chemistry linie. o Benutze die gleichen Tips wie in der Artisan Guide. o Der beste Weg zum Grinden, baue Advanced Biological Effect Controllers, hast du nichtdie Resoucen, baue normale Biological Effect Controllers. o Grind: + Novice Medic: Biological...