Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Coord's Service] Ori, Wood, Omnom and Passionfruit

Discussion on [Coord's Service] Ori, Wood, Omnom and Passionfruit within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Lassek's Service] Ori, Wood, Omnom and Passionfruit

Hey Everyone,
Today I start my idea of Service of supply you with matscoords for your server (EU).
My offer is: You get 100% working coords for 3 gold a week/or till reset (you decide if you want to give me each week 3g for the coords or just 3g till reset). Just send me a PM if you are willing to pay and the servername you want the coords from. I will collect the coords and will send you then.

Why 3 gold? The average is roundabout 3gold+ as a guest with one lvl 60-80 char. For Homelandfarmers you might get more like on the screenshot.

noctice: the coords are for you and not only so i would be pleased if you would not share them for free.

better to understand:

option1, pay once, use till reset:
you tell me the server name, pay 3 gold only one time and you will get the corrds. But you need a little luck becaus a reset could also be 3 hours later after you got the coords. then you would need to pay again to get new coords, because you chose option1. But it can also happen that you could use them for 2 weeks.

option2, pay every week but get updated:
you pay 3 gold every week [for example you want to buy it for 3 weeks. you would have to pay 9 gold (3g every week)] and get updated. that means even if you already payed and the server resets the spots you would get new coords of the map that has changed the coords, until a whole reset comes.

You can also use the Trialversion below to test the coords if you arent sure to buy. It is also possible to buy a full Trialversion with all included coord for 5 gold > per week.

I use 2 Server slots at the moment.

2 Coord Slots:
First Slot Drakkarsea (Coords Up to Date)
Second Slot FREE (for sale)

All Spotcoords are for Midnight
Or try to use

Leave a Tanks if you like it
Attached Files
File Type: rar Drakkar-Trialmats.rar (915 Bytes, 5 views)
Old 04/08/2013, 02:19   #2

bump^^

bump idibu
Old 04/09/2013, 14:24   #3

service is still active ^^
Old 04/24/2013, 16:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wie darf ich das denn jetzt Verstehen? Man gibt dir 5 Gold, und du schickst einem jeden Tag eine Woche lang die neusten Koordinaten? Woran machst du denn da bitte Gewinn.
Old 04/25/2013, 12:05   #5

ich schick dir persönliche coords die zu 100% funktionieren. du sagtest mir ob du mir 5 gold je woche gibst oder einmalig bis zum reset. ist natürlich n risiko da schon am nächsten tag n reset sein könnte und du neue anfragen müsstest oder erst in 3 wochen, wo du dann gesparrt hättest. wenn se resettet sind kannste nachtürlich nochmal nachfragen und ich dir aktuelle gebe. dann kannstes dir wieder aussuchen. naja gewinn mach ich damit minimal. ist halt nur n kleiner service und keine marktlücke ^^
Old 04/29/2013, 14:24   #6

bump new prices
Old 05/02/2013, 18:50   #7

bump.
Old 05/03/2013, 08:36   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i run Cursed Shore, Malchor, SouthSun and Frostgorge once a day with 7 chars - collecting all Ori, rich Mithril, Anc Wood, Snowtruffle, Orriantruffle, Omnomberrys, Coral and Raspberrys.. thats resulting in av. 2,6g per char ! i dont see how you can get 5g per char.. seams impossible to me.. you wound have to collect a BUNCH for lower selling mats too on other maps.. resulting in more waypoint costs and more miningtool costs..

if you dont run every few hours to collect everything again but ori/ancwood i dont see how this is possible ..
Old 05/03/2013, 23:02   #9

i took this picture after only one run with one character on my homeserver and its not fake if you think it. i just farmed. ori, ancient wood, omnom and passionfruit like you can see on the picture and sold it.

EDIT: sry i made a mistake. i sold at the same time something other. but i got almost 5g per run with one character
Old 05/05/2013, 21:19   #10

bump. trialversion added

trial updated
Old 05/07/2013, 09:00   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

its 100% less than 3g i do the same cycle everyday for months
Old 05/07/2013, 09:25   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasseK View Post
i took this picture after only one run with one character on my homeserver and its not fake if you think it. i just farmed. ori, ancient wood, omnom and passionfruit like you can see on the picture and sold it.

EDIT: sry i made a mistake. i sold at the same time something other. but i got almost 5g per run with one character
the picture in post 1 shows 58 ori ore would be 19 patches! including 1 extra mine one one of em!

cs = 5 ori spawns
ml = 5 ori spawns
ss = 3 ori spawns
fg = 2 ori spawns
-----------------
total 15 ori spawns = 45 ore

-> 58-45= 13 extra ore !? that would result in an 87% chance to mine 1 extra time each to get 13 extra ore from 15 patches !?

there are 2 more in ethernal battleground jumping puzzle (outside of darkroom) ok.. but not possible to farm on a guest server.. where did you find the other 4/2 spawns ? is there a new map ony on your server ?

@LasseK :
man, i dont wanna **** you off! im just asking cause i cannot get more than 2,6g per char.. i have to say that i dont farm passion fruits so i miss out a random 50s here and there, but i farm several other mats that sell pretty good on a total of 6 maps per char.. (sorry that i wont go into details here, cause it seams only a few ppl doin those other things so the price will stay up for me)
Old 05/07/2013, 14:39   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hui33 View Post
its 100% less than 3g i do the same cycle everyday for months
i dont know where your problem is. i still got an average of 3,2gold yesterday (made over 20g with all chars). remember that your income is depending on the tp prices.

@kim22: id advise you to farm them, too. its possible to get 2 flowers in a run which is also almost 1 g.
Old 05/09/2013, 23:38   #14

trial updated
Old 05/10/2013, 09:28   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim22 View Post
the picture in post 1 shows 58 ori ore would be 19 patches! including 1 extra mine one one of em!

cs = 5 ori spawns
ml = 5 ori spawns
ss = 3 ori spawns
fg = 2 ori spawns
-----------------
total 15 ori spawns = 45 ore

-> 58-45= 13 extra ore !? that would result in an 87% chance to mine 1 extra time each to get 13 extra ore from 15 patches !?

there are 2 more in ethernal battleground jumping puzzle (outside of darkroom) ok.. but not possible to farm on a guest server.. where did you find the other 4/2 spawns ? is there a new map ony on your server ?

@LasseK :
man, i dont wanna **** you off! im just asking cause i cannot get more than 2,6g per char.. i have to say that i dont farm passion fruits so i miss out a random 50s here and there, but i farm several other mats that sell pretty good on a total of 6 maps per char.. (sorry that i wont go into details here, cause it seams only a few ppl doin those other things so the price will stay up for me)
You can still do eternal (on your own server) with his coords since there are almost all posible spawns (took 3 mins for me). There are 2 nodes in Molten Facility (but its just for account so each char doesnt have own spawn).

There is also luck: ruby orbs, random 50s from passion fruits (always got altest 1).

I just farm ori, wood, omn and passion on 6 map. Going belowe 3g is very rare for me.

Today's run: 1 char: 3g.6s, 2 char 3g.18s.

Maybe iam lucky with ruby orbs and passi but still...almost always 3g+.

Edit: usually its not worth to sell on weekends.