Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crypting Service Offered for 10g

Discussion on Crypting Service Offered for 10g within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crypting Service Offered for 10g

Hi, im offering professional crypting Service for your bot/hack program, it will be undetected.

Now you can rest assured and sleep easy, since after crypting your bot/hack has a new, private signature, when process scanners try to detect for bots or hacks, it will be undetected.

-to protect your applications from prowling eyes.
-to make your applications smaller.
-to protect your app resources and code against reverse engineering, disassembling and decompiling
-make your program undetected for all antiviruses (AVG, Norton, Avast, McAfee, NOD32).

I can get it down to 0-35 up to 3-35 Virus detection, which is amazing ! Contact me via pm if you are willing to buy.

I'm accepting 10g per program crypted, I'm using my own stable crypting code that I've been evolving and using for more than a year now.
Old 01/04/2014, 16:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

would like to receive your service, will pay for it

email me at , or pm me.
Old 01/04/2014, 16:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on skype: KotzuAngel