Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scammer BumpZor

Discussion on Scammer BumpZor within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scammer BumpZor

Hello I try to sell Account GW 2 but I was scammed I give account info + mail info (login and psw and secret psw0

This member BumpZor He have 24 positive feedback only in this reason I give the info first
Now he said He cant change secret question But He add phone number And he pull the time He dont want to give me back account info
So I hope he get banned
Skype conversation

He said he russian-german so I think you cant undersrtand all skype conversaition, but I think you can understand much

So more then 5 hours conversation He take account info and go afk, dont pay ofcorse
(scren, If need can do more screen)[/spoiler]

So its strange He have 24 positive feedback, but I find another threads about this scammer, and I try to write Public messsage for him and its already deleted, so he ready for Scam again GG

Btw Arena net change mail for my request so he FAIL (just need to back my mail)
Old 10/11/2012, 13:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he tried same with me
Old 10/11/2012, 13:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Take screenshot and report him to the Admins, I am not sure what they can do, make sure to spamm his posts so that other people don't fall for it.
Old 10/11/2012, 13:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

#report

kein rufmord ist hier wilkommen
melde dich per pn bei einen guardian oder middleman der erfahrener ist... oder direkt einfach nicht über skype schreiben?....

btw ob ich nun 2 oder 40 +tbm's habe sagt absolut nichts über das verhalten bei einem größeren wert aus

mfg topseller22