Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling GW2 Account Deluxe + 6 golds and other stuff..

Discussion on Selling GW2 Account Deluxe + 6 golds and other stuff.. within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling GW2 Account Deluxe + 6 golds and other stuff..

I am selling my level 70 necromancer whit 2 crafting professions maxed: Cooking and Tailoring, and one nearly maxed: artificer.
I have a recipe of tailoring worth 10 golds which is the last berserker set crafted in bulk.
I have nice items and cooking costume, i am looking for 40 euros ONLY on paypal.

I AM NOT going first and I AM NOT A SCAMMER, i can show you proofs of my account and stuff whit pics or team viewer.

Race is sylvari

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling GW2 Deluxe Key Redeemed Account for PSC-Elitegold
08/24/2012 - Trading - 9 Replies
Selling a Guild War 2 Account , a Deluxe Key were Redeemed to the account , Of course the account has no Characters at all since the release date of the game starts tomorrow for the Deluxe Key users , Let the offer begins , Middleman will be used ;)
Selling Account + Stuff
07/10/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all I am selling Monk on Gem World-Cristal account and items and i will tell some of the gear who have my character: -Monk is 130-130 (same reborn) -Ring(+6 1soc SDG),Necklase(+5 -3 1soc SDG),Headband(+5 -1 1soc SDG),One Weapon 130 Level (+5 2soc SDG SDG),Armor(+4 1soc SDG) and Elite Boots(+4 1soc SDG) -Including Magic Botle,Good luck Garment -1, -4000 cps and much more items and 20.000.000 gold -Super(+5 -1 Crop) and +5 Steed(2k progress), Super Tower(+6 2 soc SGG SGG) ,Super Fan(+5 2...
Selling Lvl 8 LoL Account with a lot of stuff on it.
03/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
(sold)
WTS : Account/Uniques/Stuff HH/Golds !!!!! :D
11/13/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Uniques : Glorious Ohkeros Ring -> Picture : http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3625/gloriousohke ros.jpg /SOLD Glorious Norgen Necklace -> Picture : http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6752/gloriousno rgen.jpg /SOLD HH Stuff Swashbuckler :
Selling RS Golds
10/16/2011 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies
Hey ! Since I am tired of playing this game, I am looking to sell what I still got in this game. What I do want to sell : *A Yellow PartyHat *A Santa Hat *Near 300M Runescape Golds