Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 80 Elementalist Full Vigil of Ele + Full jewel gold & 400 cook.

Discussion on WTS 80 Elementalist Full Vigil of Ele + Full jewel gold & 400 cook. within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 80 Elementalist Full Vigil of Ele + Full jewel gold & 400 cook.

Selling my level 80 Elementalist;

Full vigil (order gear) with 6x Rune of Elemenalist.

Also full gold jewels;

+ 400 cook.

All the gear + cooking costed me about 50gold. Also about 150 honor badges in bank & tons of items made from cooking.

Selling for 85 euro paypal. PM me for skype or more info.