Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS GW2 Glory Service

Discussion on WTS GW2 Glory Service within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS GW2 Glory Service

Hi,

I'm selling the service to farm Glory on your account.

The Price is 2.50€ for 1000 Glory which in that case also means 1000 rank points which are needed to get the Gladiator title and following titles.

I can use your account at times you don't need it so you don't have to limit yourself for it.

To contact me you can PM me here or add me on Skype: GW2_Glory

Payment is possible via Paypal.

Deutsch:

Hi,

Ich verkaufe den Service Glory auf eurem Account zu farmen.

Der Preis ist 2,50€ pro 1000 Glory was in dem Fall 1000 Rang Punkten entspricht, die für den Gladiator Titel und die darauf folgenden Titel benötigt werden.

Ich kann den Account zu Zeiten benutzen zu denen ihr ihn nicht braucht, also seid ihr dadurch nicht limitiert.

Ihr könnt mich entweder hier per PM kontaktieren oder bei Skype: GW2_Glory

Bezahlung ist mit Paypal möglich.
Old 09/05/2012, 12:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
totaly "legal" ... just speachless.