Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Grand Theft Auto
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GTA 5 bugged object?

Discussion on GTA 5 bugged object? within the Grand Theft Auto forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 174
GTA 5 bugged object?

Hey guys, i've started playing gta5 again on ps3, and atleast twice a day this giant ******* windmill like looking thingy that is sitting right infront of my house is destroying my car and murdering my crew when we start a heist

it looks alot like the top of a windmill, and its 50% glitched into the ground, but the ''blades'' of it just spin around and murder/glitch everything that comes into their path lol

does anyone know what this is, what caused it, or how to get rid off it?

ive tried finding videos of it on youtube, and google for other people having the same problem, but it seems like its only happening to me, and whoever is lucky enough to be in my lobby lol
Old 09/25/2015, 21:07   #2

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriisx33 View Post
Hey guys, i've started playing gta5 again on ps3, and atleast twice a day this giant ******* windmill like looking thingy that is sitting right infront of my house is destroying my car and murdering my crew when we start a heist

it looks alot like the top of a windmill, and its 50% glitched into the ground, but the ''blades'' of it just spin around and murder/glitch everything that comes into their path lol

does anyone know what this is, what caused it, or how to get rid off it?

ive tried finding videos of it on youtube, and google for other people having the same problem, but it seems like its only happening to me, and whoever is lucky enough to be in my lobby lol
Looks like a modder had fun^^
Old 09/26/2015, 01:18   #3

elite*gold: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruestarr1337 View Post
Looks like a modder had fun^^
i have it in so many games though, every day, and i doubt i keep joining the same lobby ._.