Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REBUGFirmware's GTA V Premium Recovery Shop PS3 Xbox 360 XB1 PS4

Discussion on REBUGFirmware's GTA V Premium Recovery Shop PS3 Xbox 360 XB1 PS4 within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
REBUGFirmware's GTA V Premium Recovery Shop PS3 Xbox 360 XB1 PS4

How To Transfer to Next Gen:
Step 1:
Link your social club account AFTER i have completed my service.

Step 2:
Make sure it says SAVE SUCCESSFUL before you leave GTA online. Once it says that go find a new session, wait for it to load then leave GTA Online and go back to story mode. Wait for it to load then go back online. Buy a car or an apartment whatever it is then press pause, leave GTA online and sign out.

Step 3:
Go on your Next-gen console, either XBOX One or PS4 whichever one you're transferring to DUH then download your profile. Now, go to story mode and finish the prologue until you get up to Frank and Lamar about to steal the cars, then press start, head over to Online and it will make you go to a socialclub thing, if it doesn't just press Transfer Character and it will still make you go to the social club page. Then it will ask if you want to sign it or create a new socialclub. Create a new one! And use the same email you used to create the account which would be much more reasonable and easier. It will link and go ahead to character transfer! Before you do anything else, go to your email to verificate you've registered for social club. Then proceed to character transfer then pick the character and transfer!

Step 4:
This will then bring you to the choose a character screen, choose the one you just transferred, change the appearance if you wish to and go online! You should be fine :smile: Play for a minute, close GTA and head over to social club on your computer/device and unlink it. It's important that you do this because apparently you will have a higher chance of getting banned!

Video:
Old 04/24/2016, 05:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Buuuump!