Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ABOUT THE HACK (IMPORTANT)

Discussion on ABOUT THE HACK (IMPORTANT) within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb ABOUT THE HACK (IMPORTANT)

Nowadays, many hack that was found in this forum , have been banned in many district, such as TWGC. Such as Sir.makim's hack, it have benn banned currently in TWGC. It was still work before the latest update. Well, what it means is that, many hack there will be soon banned and that's what the problem that I've mentioned.
In fact, when TWGC player open the hack that use the same bypass method as Sir.Makim's , we cannot start the game. It means that, this bypass method will be soon banned and..... It just a problem.

If you want to know more about how the hack that use the same bypass method as Sir Makim's hack, you cancontract me and I can give further information.
Old 10/23/2010, 05:20   #2

@cym, no offense, can we trust you?
Old 10/23/2010, 06:08   #3

Well, what I think is...... It is hard to find a new bypass method.
When we discover this bypass method, in our experience, It won't maintain a long time.
And we need to face this problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metin2RO URGENT!! Important hack !
07/14/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 55 Replies
Asa de curand sa bagat securitatea asta le metin2RO si am incercat cam multe hackuri dupa aici doar unu de pescuit a mers !! va rog frumos dak aveti un hack pt speed hack si speed weapons multumesc mult ! Si spunetimi daca exista un hack pt a aduna itemele automat tot dupa jos numi place cand vine cineva sa le ia Multumesc mult ! o zi buna tutoror ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------- So that you...
A very important question about wonderking hack
04/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
hello everybod, I'm from germany and my question is when we got also a nice hack like wonderspeed in germany? all wonderking hacks are only for the american wonderking I've never see hacks for the german wonderking server. can anybody answer my question pls ?^^ thx ahead :P
[IMPORTANT] All GC Hack User And Editor Read This
11/18/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 20 Replies
REMINDERS Mac said to me there is the update in The Website Database..:) ;)THE NEW UPDATE OF GC TO BLOCK ANY HACK (Mana,SUddenDeath,1 HIT););) 1.THEY HAVE UPDATE IN THE MAIN.EXE . They Put A Script To Block The Edited File And HEX EDITING in THE MAIN.EXE .. THEY PUT AN ENCRYPTED Script In The Main.exe so everytime you Edit The Hacks And Play GC PH you will Get The Message ''YOUR CLIENT HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED TO THE LATEST VERSION'':cool::cool: EVEN YOU TRY AND TRY EDITING...
[IMPORTANT] Hack requests
10/19/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Read before posting! What's not allowed Requests for hacks Requests for people that coding hacks If you are looking for hacks please take a look in the game specific section. If there is not section for your game, we have the Other Games section for all other games that have no own section.