Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have Question for GCPH and NAGC and Craymel's hack

Discussion on I have Question for GCPH and NAGC and Craymel's hack within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have Question for GCPH and NAGC and Craymel's hack

Is it true that NAGC will close and it will combined with GCPH?
and Why can't i get Little Thanatos book using craymels hack?i already play alot at COD champ mode.I wasted 200 champ mode tickets.but i still don't get one.Do anyone knows the answer?do we need to put password in every room?what do we need to do to get the book?what server?what title?what dungeon?Thank you if you answer
Old 09/22/2010, 19:47   #2

Received Thanks: 2,132
Where the heck did you hear that rumor? Afaik NAGC will not close atm.

Only 200 runs? Do at least 100 times more LEGIT then come back. (but I still don't get one.)

I see some unrelated questions, but I'll try to answer all.
No, you don't need to put password in every room. You need to run CoD champion mode to get the book, in NAGC, no idea about what title you're talking about, I answered dungeon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2010, 20:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by makim43 View Post
Where the heck did you hear that rumor? Afaik NAGC will not close atm.

Only 200 runs? Do at least 100 times more LEGIT then come back. (but I still don't get one.)

I see some unrelated questions, but I'll try to answer all.
No, you don't need to put password in every room. You need to run CoD champion mode to get the book, in NAGC, no idea about what title you're talking about, I answered dungeon.
i knew it!the its a lie that it NAGC and GCPH will combine.thanks makim BTW the title means "Let's quest together","GC Rocks!!!","Full Room".and i need to play 100 times legit?in COD? O_O its very hard! (or i misunderstand what you say.)BTW thanks (Already pressed it )
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2010, 09:13   #4

Is WANT TO MANY CASH? is really true that its give us cash?or it is a account hacker site???
Old 10/06/2010, 03:44   #5

Well first off, the rumor about GCPH and GCNA seems like a lie o_o... I mean.. imagine the lag of people from PH trying to play with ppl from NA. Especially me due to my fail internet >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrec009 View Post
Is WANT TO MANY CASH? is really true that its give us cash?or it is a account hacker site???
also... what the **** did that sentence even mean?..
Old 10/06/2010, 05:07   #6

Received Thanks: 1,758
As far as I know, the thanatos scroll is the most easiest to get among all mini boss pet scrolls.
When I meant it's easiest to get i meant REALLY easy because it compensates for being the most current hardest dungeon of all time..........well aside from altar of judgement with it's lame jump stage but you get the idea.
Old 10/06/2010, 06:10   #7

so you think that NAGC and GCPH will merge oh~~~
Old 10/06/2010, 06:11   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayshungry View Post
Is it true that NAGC will close and it will combined with GCPH?
and Why can't i get Little Thanatos book using craymels hack?i already play alot at COD champ mode.I wasted 200 champ mode tickets.but i still don't get one.Do anyone knows the answer?do we need to put password in every room?what do we need to do to get the book?what server?what title?what dungeon?Thank you if you answer
WTH! O.O its not true my friend.. i read gcph forum everyday and there is no report of NAGC and GCPH combine there network or something..

NAGC still online and it wont server close.. cuz one of my friend paying in that game and they have no report about that

about CGPH this is only a rumor but i heard.. that the lvlup games with the all gm of GCPH well stop about the hacking on the game and other GM well go online in saturday

o.o about the thanatos scroll.. usewally it take me 8 or 9 time too get a thana scroll O.O and u use 200of chapion ticket and u dint get one O.O ar u sure u look at ur invintory.. cuz i think u get much of thanatos items like thanatos gloves. helm. and armor. even evilli's weapon O.O and u dint get a one scroll (>T_T)> i fell ur pain man.. darn u took much champ ticket and u dint get one..
ar u a GCPH or NAGC cuz if ur a GCPH player i think u my go too sith server.. thats only a sudgest and i dont no if gonna work but i got my scroll thana in sith server..

btw i wish u luck on the thanatos scroll T_T ur a one bad luck person cuz 200champs ticket T_T i wish u luck dude...♥♥♥
Old 10/06/2010, 06:17   #9

As for me bro its a matter of luck actually i get my thanatos scroll in just 2 run then after that i was not able to get anything hahahaha...
Old 10/06/2010, 07:15   #10

Received Thanks: 1,246
For me, the Scroll drops high at the end of the continent dungeons!
Old 10/06/2010, 09:52   #11

I don't think about your 1st statement. I can't be combined! WTH?
If we talk about the ping, see for yourself! NA is so far from PH. Imagine!

About the Thany Book. I got it on my 3rd run and on my 10th run. And yes, its the easiest Scroll Book to get on the pet bosses. And Kaze Aaze is the hardest >.>
Old 10/07/2010, 18:29   #12

Received Thanks: 1,758
Ok since the answer is there the thread will be closed now.
Closed Thread