Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone help bout the patching?? season3 ph

Discussion on anyone help bout the patching?? season3 ph within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone help bout the patching?? season3 ph

when i download and patch the gc ph season 3... it say's patching unavailable... T_T can someone help me i want to play grandchaseph.. im so bored here in u.s
Old 07/04/2010, 06:40   #2

elite*gold: 90
Try to reinstall GC
or
Refer to this thread if you want to manually patch it:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
season3 = EPIC FAIL
06/06/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 40 Replies
anu tngin nyu s season3 panget o mganda?? survey survey!!! pra kc skn binaboy season3 eh :rtfm:
GC SEASON3 FILES PLSSS...
06/04/2010 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
SINU BA PDE MAKAPAG BIGAY DYAN NG FILE NA Xenia5,6,7.kom at SoundKorea,4,5.kom FILE PLSSSS PLSSSSS:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdow n::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::han dsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown : UPLOAD NAMAN KAYU
[Request]-GC Season3 Patcher
06/03/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
Guys sino meron ng Season 3 Patcher pa upload naman at Bigay sakin link..Andami kasi kelangan i DL eh..d q kc na DL ung last Month ..D-DL q pa lng ung Full CLient Advance thanks for those who uploaded it.!!
3 questions bout hacks and bout the game
02/11/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
first of all im really thankful to those who updats and posts hacks... but i still have a few qustions i want answered, both about hacks and the game events... im playing GC PH. 1. where can i get kazeaaze pet scroll when in champion mode? 2. are there any existing hacks wherein the drop rate of quest items is 100% (for job level ups and quest completion) e.g. gtting weapon fragmnts in all enemies in bermesia, always getting vanessa's armor piece... etc. hope u get what i mean.. 3....
season3 maces to season 4 swords
01/19/2009 - World of Warcraft - 14 Replies
Hey guys, i was trying to convert s3 maces to s4 swords look, with glitchys but i cant find the brutal gladiator's Slicer/quickblade in the "convert to" section. In the first "from" section its availible. i also looked at wowhead.com which sword has got the same look. i found "muramasa" but i cant find that one, too. i dont want to to model it or sumhting, i hope my threads is right in that section. I hope you guys can help me. Hi Leute, ich hab versucht meine s3 kolben mit glitchys...