Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] NAGC hack release date

Discussion on [Question] NAGC hack release date within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] NAGC hack release date

When will hakers make NAGC season 3 hack????
Old 06/02/2010, 04:32   #2

Easyer asked then told
Old 06/02/2010, 06:19   #3

just be patient
Old 06/02/2010, 09:14   #4

Received Thanks: 9,382
@all

as long as i can't have the materials needed sorry to say that there are no working hacks as of now...

materials:

[/] gc season 3 new bypass
[/]v4 file extractor
[x]v4 file compactor

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] NAGC HACK.
10/17/2010 - Grand Chase - 15 Replies
I'm assuming this is the right section due the to fact no questions in the hack section~ Does anyone know the next release date of the NAGC hack if there will be one? your answers will be appreciated! :D
[Release] NAGC SD hack
07/26/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2691 Replies
This is no longer SD hack only, but a two-in-one hack. This has SD hack, and the good ol' dungeon hack as well. You have a choice. Please don't complain if it doesn't work on a region other than NAGC. Due to the lack of time at July and the rest of the year, version 1.02 will be my very last version, unless there is an application error for NAGC players who are following instructions correctly. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/shkim43/HAX /showof1.png...
[Question] New MLE release date?
07/02/2009 - Grand Chase - 32 Replies
Hi guys... I just want to ask when the new Moonlight Engine for grand chase philippines is going to be released (?gg rev 1342?) since I just started hacking Grand Chase PH about... A week, three-five days or so... and I enjoyed it ^^... Plus I am not an abuser of sir chiharu's(please correct my spelling of wrong ^_~) hacks I only use it to complete the missions... EXCEPT for PVP quests!!!!! So here I'm just asking nicely when will the new MLE could be released... I have seen posts that...