Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to make a my own server grandchase

Discussion on how to make a my own server grandchase within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to make a my own server grandchase

pm me in ym..

help please THX

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking 4 Grandchase offline server.
07/14/2013 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies
I was looking for a Grandchase offline server that i could use here in New Zealand. if anyone knows. pls tell me asap. tnx :)
New Server: GrandChase Unlimited!
11/20/2010 - Grand Chase - 7 Replies
A brand new GrandChase server opened! We have a big community called IplayUnlimited with CABAL, Dekaron and now: GrandChase! An English SEASON 2 Server! Our rates are: EXP x50 GP x100
GrandChase Private Server
10/13/2010 - Grand Chase - 15 Replies
hi all i was wondering.. do u guys know any GrandChase private server ENGLISH language if can a season 2 but if dont have season 2 yet atleast season 1 BUT ENGLISH LANGUAGE... anyone here know??? if do pls tell me.. IF CAN I WANT THER TO BE STRIKER/Striper ^^
Grandchase Private Server
10/09/2010 - Grand Chase - 14 Replies
Can anyone looking for a GC Private Server with -High Drop Rate -All character unlock, just advancing -High exp rate -High GP rate -Especially- Free CASH All the other server loose my hope. Especially IPUGC, Why we have to donate? I rather play the real GC with more ppl and i can get the same amount of cash..
Xyphre GrandChase private Server
02/06/2010 - Grand Chase - 7 Replies
<< Xyphre GrandChase >> Open Beta Public Server Xyphre GrandChase server is now Live! We are currently having our Open Beta, and is filled with many events to win rare and attractive prizes! Join early and secure your powers now! Xyphre GrandChase and other Xyphre services hosts events weekly! We also have fun-loving