Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GCNA With Hacks

Discussion on GCNA With Hacks within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
-

-
Old 02/01/2010, 15:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
im guessing its not the hack but the game itself. even in gcph we are experiencing a reaaaally low drop rate.
Old 02/01/2010, 16:05   #3

first off, party increases chances. so scratch that reason out. second, u only did 100, try doing 4x that like i did with AK. like i said its not the hack, its the game.

but if ur not satisfied, then join a party when doing missions. use hack only to gain lvl.
Old 02/02/2010, 02:43   #4

like i said the hack is not bugged coz the hack has no direct input in drop rates. if ur still not satisfied, then dont bother using hacks with missions. do i need to spell it out? the hacks dont affect drop rates.
Old 02/02/2010, 07:14   #5

NO job advancement or new char job gives you a boss item 100% of the time.

(BOSS, not Evidence of Amy etc)
Old 02/02/2010, 13:46   #6

Wow you were able to make that conclusion with only a few failed dungeon run and 1 successful run? What about the rest of us who completed all quests using SD (regardless of region)? Do you think we were wrong too?
Old 02/02/2010, 14:24   #7

Here's an idea: make ur own hack that's not "bugged".
Old 02/03/2010, 20:51   #8

First off its NAGC
And if you going to complain then dont play the game even with hacks it stills takes work :l
Old 02/05/2010, 17:55   #9

Received Thanks: 2,132
First, Vanessa's Armor drop rate is 20%, lower than 50%, which means there's a higher chance of getting no drops in 100 runs than getting at least one drop in 100 runs. Second, you said upper floor drops for 100%. Is there any statement that the drop rate of that mission is 100%? (in other words, did the mission description say that item will drop 100%? or did you do that mission 2000 times and did it give you the quest item without missing a single time?)
Third, you don't know if those who say yes even play NAGC. Your posts look like you just argue with those who don't agree with you.

A player from NAGC who has amy says he got a vanessa armor with SD.
Old 02/06/2010, 16:11   #10

with or without hacks, the drop rates for job change missions are the same. and 4th job quests dont specifically say the percentage of mission item drops.

ur either mixed up, or stubborn. requesting closure of this nonsense thread. reported.
Old 02/06/2010, 16:46   #11

Because I know atm he won't listen to anyone who doesn't agree with those who actually got quest items in NAGC w/o having a physical proof of drop rate being 100%, and seeing how he completely ignored my vanessa statement, I'll set up a conclusion.

It's your comp's client, along with the few, that bugs with the hack. As FrostBlaze said, "if ur still not satisfied, then dont bother using hacks with missions", it's the solution to fix the problem you stated.

Btw, ppl don't usually say "just wondering if i'm right" and then say "i know i'm right" in the very next post they write.

EDIT: Did you test any of your own hypothesis, going to boss not too fast or first hitting the boss first?
Old 02/06/2010, 21:14   #12

I'll try to answer as calmly as possible.

1. Getting 3 Gadosen's sword in 3 runs doesn't make it a 100% drop, and getting a pet gaikoz manual in 5 runs doesn't make it a 20% drop. It's a similar concept as throwing a dice. I've yet to obtain the gaikoz pet manual for more than 50 runs, and cant try anymore cuz I ran out of champ tickets, but that doesn't necessarily make its drop rate lower than 2%.

2. To correct you, it's not 1 person: it's at least me, Frost, ElSword + others who 'say no' (referenced in your post). SD hack is done normally: Dies, Goes to portal, repeat. Of course it's on solo.

3. I've yet to drop the idea of your comp's client that bugs with the hack. If you think otherwise, then try testing the guesses you came up with, and get a conclusion from a series of tests and such. If you find a solution among any of your theories, that's the best situation possible.
Old 02/07/2010, 02:41   #13

lol u can get Vanessa's Armor in NAGC it is just hard as hell dont know if u read the quest description or not it does say "acquiring a fragment every time wont be easy" i was like if the hack affected the drop rate too untill i actually tried to do it legitly many times and still the same results btw u mite want to try soulimperfect's hack with the farming of the temple of cuatal that way u in a way do less manual work
Old 02/07/2010, 04:56   #14

I'm having the same problem.

I'm also from NAGC but I'm not getting ANY Quest Drop from Partusay Sea for the Ice Golem Hearts and Partusay Trident. Samething for Vanessa Armor. (Nothing is dropping when I play 3 stars in Partusay Sea but when I play 1 or 2 stars then I get drops.)
Old 02/07/2010, 06:05   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPaultje View Post
but why should i just believe 1 person when he says it can be done while other people are saying it doesnt
here's a reason why: to make hacks, u need to understand how the game works. say, im gonna make a hack to get 3rd job easy. but how? so we come up with a WORKING solution, and then other people use it, and it works fine. u dont just shoot blindly at a target when u make hacks--u find out what works.

same way, u dont go saying that it doesnt work coz u tried it a couple of times.

the hackers never needed to prove anything--the burden of proof that hacks dont work is on you. prove that it doesnt work. dont just insists that it doesnt, coz the hackers have proven too many times that it does work.