Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

skill tree cash hack gcus

Discussion on skill tree cash hack gcus within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
skill tree cash hack gcus

please some1 make skill tree cash hack in usa.
and there is cash skill tree hack i saw this hack in gcbr
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/05/2009, 18:40   #2

o.0; really? cuz i will look it up and prove u wrong :/.
Old 12/05/2009, 18:46   #3

=/ u shud just try to hack the website becuz cash points is mainly from the website.

find a way to hack the website and other stuff by google for tut on how to hack websites and later on u can share ur hacking here..... if its allowed ?!
Old 12/05/2009, 19:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebabie View Post
=/ u shud just try to hack the website becuz cash points is mainly from the website.

find a way to hack the website and other stuff by google for tut on how to hack websites and later on u can share ur hacking here..... if its allowed ?!
first it is extremely illegal to do that, you could get fined and serve jail time for doing that almost immediately and second its not that easy and it wont be on google.. take your naive thoughts somewhere else bud
Old 12/05/2009, 23:44   #5

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by zingzongy View Post
first it is extremely illegal to do that, you could get fined and serve jail time for doing that almost immediately and second its not that easy and it wont be on google.. take your naive thoughts somewhere else bud

Ur right about mostly some partz of what I said earlier, but mi idea is not stupid unless u know what ur doing in the 1st place u duck.
Old 12/05/2009, 23:54   #6

So wat it's a wrisk of doin some thing illeggal but at least im not scaredy police man like u. I have just find ways to stay hidden.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2009, 00:05   #7

skill tree cash hack is a playertemplate.kom hack which is not allowed here
Old 12/06/2009, 00:14   #8

Quote:
So wat it's a wrisk of doin some thing illeggal but at least im not scaredy police man like u. I have just find ways to stay hidden.
finding ways to stay hidden LOL how old are you trying to find tuts for hacking cash off google
and why do u think they say playertemplate.kom is not allowed because they dont want anything to do with legal issues
Old 12/06/2009, 00:26   #9

@zingyzongy

wow!! u sure nugh dnt believe theres anyway u can hack cash lol... well u win this arguement but i bet u this, there is a way to hack cash in a way thats safe and smooth, but tell then be the bigger man and just stfu xD. eace:
Old 12/06/2009, 01:24   #10

1:this thread is a request thread, requesting this be moved to grand chase section, not here.

2: there is also no way to hack cash

3: you can hack skills by using playertemplate.kom, which is banned from this site because of over abuse

This question has been answered, requesting thread movement or closure.
Old 12/06/2009, 02:22   #11

Quote:
Your an idiot.
Old 12/06/2009, 06:10   #12

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread