Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Can anyone make 0 Hit only for GCUS/NAGC?

Discussion on [Request]Can anyone make 0 Hit only for GCUS/NAGC? within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,758
[Request]Can anyone make 0 Hit only for GCUS/NAGC?

Can anyone make a 0 hit without the 1 hit kill and exp hack for dungeons in GCUS/NAGC only?
or at least PM me on how to edit it?
:hands down:
Old 11/28/2009, 06:08   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] GCUS|NAGC 1 HIT KO Script.kom
12/29/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 156 Replies
3/11/2009 Ryan Patch Update ~ GCUS New GrandchaseUS 1 Hit KO Script.kom New GrandchaseK 1 Hit KO Script.kom GrandchasePH 1 HIT KO Script in progress Anyone else need a script.kom, if Sir Brian does not release, send me the script and i'll edit it. GCPH Players !~ I don't know what Brian did to the char_script.kom or AI.kom can anyone give me a hint? Well I don't know what he did, but i'll just edit the script.kom to change all the values to 2.5, Brian may had edited the playertemp......
[NAGC/GCUS][Update] SD (+More) Hack 11/21/09
11/29/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
THIS IS OUTDATED !! I DID NOT POST AN UPDATED ONE BECAUSE SOMEBODY ALREADY MADE ONE: VISIT HERE: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase-hacks- bots-cheats-exploits/338642-release-gc-us-tw-kr-hk -br-th-katakumb-pumaloco-hacks.html
Request-Monster lvl 200 GCUS/NAGC
11/07/2009 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
I just started using edited .kom files and i keep seeig that a lot of people favor Brian~'s, which i've been using. So I'm wondering if there is a .kom that changes the mob's lvl to 200 for an exp boost cause running Maw with all lvl 47+ characters gets kinda boring. If Brian~ happens to see this then please let me know if you have one or if you're planning on making one. Also, if anyone else feels up to the task please go for it. Also, please don't recommend that I use MLE or another...
[REQUEST][GCUS/NAGC] Newest Peaceful Mob Hack?
11/07/2009 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
I can't seem to find anyone working on/updating peaceful mobs hacks, just script hacks which I personally think suck all the fun out of the game and are too risky to use.(but that's just me) The peaceful mob file I have right now works fine, except it doesn't work in Outer Wall of Serdin, that Barrows place(can't remember the name lol), Partusay's Sea, Valstrath, Wyrm's Maw, and all the Silver Land dungeons. If someone could at least show me where I could make my own, that'd be great too. ...
[NAGC\GCUS] 1-Hit Update
10/15/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
To give Brian~ some slack, I took the liberty of updating Brian's script and merge it with the new patch. So here. -removed- i forgot i placed fast gauge for pet. sorry. just use Brian's