Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REMINDER] For all active users

Discussion on [REMINDER] For all active users within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REMINDER] For all active users

Please be guided by the (old)rules on this section.

guys, please remember that one word posts may be considered as spam. please, if your purpose is to say thanks, just press the button. Most (or all) guardians, GCI members and the like are inactive since we are all playing GCPH back then. but since GCPH server shut down, mostly "moved away".

and maybe, one of the current active members may apply into being a of the section. can't watch the section 24/7. please, be ware of the rules. links will be added below. bare with them and help Taec maintain a peaceful and clean section.

these rules can still be changed by him. but I guess, in his current state, finding a good spare time for this section will be a pain in the ****.

cheers~!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Which server has the most active users
02/08/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
as title says which server at Russian sro has the most active english users ?
Searching for ACTIVE Users in this Section !
10/02/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 58 Replies
Hello, I'm using for active users who come online everyday and POST & Help other users. Why? becouse i want you to advertise for me in your Signature. I will pay you every month ;) I'll pay with elite*gold every month.
WTS RIFT Collectors Edition ACTIVE account active until 23 may CHEAP
05/12/2011 - Rift Trading - 5 Replies
http://i56.tinypic.com/2cf2zwi.jpg I am selling my personal collectors edition account. It has a level 50 defiant mage on Whitefall server (EU) -biggest population server -souls are Warlock/Necromancer/Chloromancer. You can try other specs aswell, I bought more slots. :-) -Runecrafter/Buthcer/Outfitter. All of them are master ranks. (300,270,300) http://i53.tinypic.com/zin0h2.jpg -well geared, almost all items are blue lvl 50. I did not do raids with this character so I only have...