Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Sell] Grandchase NA account, cheap

Discussion on [Sell] Grandchase NA account, cheap within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Sell] Grandchase NA account, cheap

Hello I would like to sell my Grandchase NA account. Method of selling would be paypal. You pay first and then I will send the account details through PM.

I am simply only looking for 15$, if you are willing to buy then please PM me. I want to sell it as fast as possible which is why it's so cheap. I've put about 250$ into this account as well as lots of time.

Here are the things you can expect in the account:
Level 50 Elesis/Level 51 Lire/Level 50 Arme/Level 54 Lass/Level 50 Ryan/Level 53 Ronan/Level 68 Amy/Level 50 Jin/Level 50 Sieghart/Level 70 Mari/Level 66 Viegas/Level 57 Edel/Level 71 Lime/Level 63 Asin/Level 57 Rin/Level 72 Rufus/Level 50 Ley/Level 54 Zero/Level 53 Dio
  • Rencia full gacha set on Viegas, along with pet.
  • Half of Blubell gacha set on Lire.
  • Sia full gacha set on Dio, along with pet.
  • Half of Sellion gacha set on Amy.
  • Gacha Pet Nurse Tammy.
  • Rare pet Bitty Perry.
  • Other random old pets (Dokaebi, Myurin, Magic Kungi, etc.)
  • 56Days left of GC Club.
  • Perm Co-ordi on some characters
  • Rare Zodiac Necklace/Rings on some characters
  • Nickname Change Card (So you can change the IGN to one that suits you the second you buy the account)
  • Lots of more random goodies (Skill keys, Fusion Coupons, Extra Character Slot, etc)
And a video for proof:
Old 05/31/2014, 06:43   #2

Bump
Old 05/31/2014, 18:15   #3

greetings, but selling accounts in this forum is not allowed. in any case, please go to the black market section.

closure request.
Old 06/01/2014, 00:20   #4
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 516/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,429
In addition here's the link for the section.
Please take into consideration in the future.
Old 06/01/2014, 00:38   #5

Ok..? I'm a bit confused since there is like 6 threads on first page asking for account/selling/trading etc and nobody said on theirs they can't. But I understand now i guess. ty.