Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to increase my levels easier and unlock chars easier

Discussion on How to increase my levels easier and unlock chars easier within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post How to increase my levels easier and unlock chars easier

HEY guys. i'm new here and i've been playing grand chase for a while now but i usually play for a while and take a lot of time off. when i came back on the game just before chaos started there were a lot more chars out.

what i want to ask is

how can i download a good hack or client or private server that allows me to get chars easier and how to run and install them into my grand chase game

i have ryan, ronan, sieghart and lass unlocked but i want the other chars like jin, amy and dio so if anyone can help me out i'll be really grateful and give my thanks.

p.s i need more levelling help too
Old 06/11/2011, 03:56   #2

elite*gold: 2
LOL! This is a spam thread, go ask

Uhm, about yar problem, I think there's no such hack as leveling hack/unlocking char hack. Well, the chars are easier to get now in my opinion, and LMAO the leveling is so fast!

#Requesting For Thread Closure
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2011, 07:02   #3

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
well since your in elitepvpers "play less get more"
I recommend using hacks, but use at your own risk

if any other questions go to the link above
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Robokill - Unlock full version free, an easier way.
11/25/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 13 Replies
Before you begin this tutorial, visit this tutorial, go over a basic runthrough of the steps involved in unlocking Robokill This response below is a response to ^that^ thread, so if the wording seems a little off, then thats why. ================================================= ======== I have a WPE filter file that will allow anyone who uses it (and uses my email address) to be able to bypass most of the hassle of the entire unlock process. If you instant message me on AIM (my s/n...
Even easier than easier ghetto hearth
12/02/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
/script n,l,cl,a,c = GetFriendInfo(1); if not c then SetGuildRosterShowOffline(0); n = GetGuildRosterInfo(1); end; InviteUnit(n); PromoteToLeader(n); LeaveParty(); This invites the first person on your friends list (the first online friend), and if you have no online friends, invites the first online guild member. Basically, it saves having to modify a macro if a person you've put it isn't online when you're ghettoing it up. 1. Zone into instance. 2. Hit the macro. 3. ??? 4....
New SV (pretty much more easier)
03/27/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 7 Replies
Final SV hey guys... i found this sv while searching the web for crack version... coz i couldn't find anything on the web, i accedentally located this version... i didn't cought the guy's name but, just try it yourself... it's way much more comfortable and much more easier (for those who can't crack the other versions, like me newb :p)... so guys... have fun on this one and kindly scan this coz i haven't found anything on my antivirus (but already used it) :(... hehehe!!! but it's good with...
Is there a easier way to soc armor?
04/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
I've been tring to soc my armor but it doesn't work. I am on the kylin server and wish to know if there a secret to doing this.