Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For Hack Makers :]

Discussion on For Hack Makers :] within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For Hack Makers :]

So first i wanth you all to know that i dont know anything about hacks, but...
i still have some ideas and as im not hack maker - all i can do is to give them out...
i duno is that even posible but about those gameguard and stuff things.. i think that one problem is that everytime u edit something GC pacher removes it.. so i thought that if thats posible the one who makes hacks could make something that would say to patcher that all files are like they have to be or something and so that it didnt download real files or something like that.. i knows its not much or even stupid but thats what i got in mind :P
and please make that work on NAGC cuz my unlocker and KD isnt working T.T
so that could be onnly way how i could hack :/

thanks, for your time in this thread
Press "THANKS" if i helped in any way :P
Old 05/11/2011, 14:00   #2

elite*gold: 5
Wrong Section sir. You can't request in the release section,
Old 05/11/2011, 14:09   #3

hestia21 is right
and your request is imppossible
you should make it yourself if its possible
Old 05/11/2011, 14:14   #4

mostly its not request just give one idea how to make hacks work... and i cant make it.. i dont know anything about hacks, i just use them..
Old 05/11/2011, 14:15   #5

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
If your saying that the patcher replaces the hack with orig files. You could easily bypass it using a patcher bypass...

But, in the login screen and dungeon rooms, they check if the files are in their standard..
So thats why we need a special bypass, and the bypass we use needs unlocker or KD...

so #closed
#moved
Closed Thread