Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[READ]TO THOSE WHO ARE PLANNING TO BUY NOEIN'S HACK[READ]

Discussion on [READ]TO THOSE WHO ARE PLANNING TO BUY NOEIN'S HACK[READ] within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/23/2011, 01:57   #121

elite*gold: 0
yeah

i like sir craymels hack more

besides noein is the only famous because of his PVP hacks << w/c is illegal
Old 01/23/2011, 02:39   #122

elite*gold: 2
Enough~!
This is becoming a spam thread -__-"
I think the misunderstanding between noein and s0ul has been cleared so...

#Requesting For Thread Closure
Old 01/25/2011, 05:31   #123

But I think someday Sir Noein will realize what he is doing
Old 01/25/2011, 10:18   #124

No,he doesn't really care about the members of the elitepvpers
Old 01/26/2011, 01:33   #125

kudos to the TS thanks for the informations and support to your fellow players.
Old 01/26/2011, 14:38   #126

OK, a quick question.
Since the Lilith pet is long gone. Why is Noein still selling his hack? I'm not saying that he is selling his hack for profit but, don't you think it's weird for him to be still selling his hack even after the event?
Old 01/27/2011, 04:28   #127

As sir soul said, this thread should be close. The issue is clear now, this may lead to even more misunderstanding and pointing fingers
Old 01/27/2011, 05:24   #128

Nicely said sir Soul and an excellent point. I nearly purchased one of his hacks but this caught my eye so thank you to you

There are many more talented and generous hackers out there that are not in it for the fame, glory, and money like sir Soul, Celtics, Brian and Makim (those are the names of the makers of the hack I used so far) so we should all just wait patiently till they release a new one for the community.

P.S She's still selling it even today.
Old 01/27/2011, 05:37   #129

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalsmasher View Post
P.S She's still selling it even today.
Correction , Its a HE.
__________________________________________________ ___________________

To everyone who is looking at this thread.
For the last time, i would want to say this, noein is selling his hacks is not because he do not want to release public hacks.

If you all remembered... Someone leeched his hack & posted it to other websites. & with so many more players complaining about him. Thus, to a single person, do you think you will still have the passion to release free hacks to you all?

Say.. Someone( Noein ) has been making free hacks all these while, giving you all ( SPOON FEEDING ) with public hacks.
During that period of time, you think noein is a robot or your hack provider?...

Please... Honestly speaking, you guys are to be partially blamed for this.

Also SOulimperfect, already said that all conflicts between them are solved.
So please do not create anymore flaming.

You all should be grateful that noein ever released hacks, created hacks.
You think he have nothing to do? all day do hack. For who? for himself?..If for himself... why did he bother to release dungeon hacks, till now? almost close to a year. Non-stop updating his hacks, giving it on time. With no complains.
This attitude i sinsercely salute to him.

Moving on. With this attitude all of you have. Thinking that hakcs are to be made for you all. Without even thinking how much GREAT EFFORTS have they put in for you all. Please...
Reflect on yourselves.

Lastly i will be giving you all some hope. The GrandChase Hacking Clubs, are working on it to give out a public hack.

As you all know, now the LU( grandchase team) << are keeping tracking of E*pvp GC section regularly.
Therefore once a hack is released. it will be detected in the next mantainence..

Thus we have to work on it to make it possible to update and bypass the detection. which will take sometime.

Regards,
GCI(Community Leader)
Nicholsonz
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2011, 06:50   #130

@Nich: Oh sorry XD My bad XD

The sad truth about GC Hacking is that some of us don't even say thank you to the hack makers and when there are no hacks, some of us just bash them or insult them for not releasing, not understanding the fact that the hack makers have a life of their own and might even be working on a new way to make a hack.

They won't be motivated to make hacks anymore with all the uncalled for hate I see on these threads today. I don't blame Noein for selling his hacks if the mentality of some of the hack users here are just thinking about themselves, especially if the maker is getting hate for doing an act of generosity and for free. I suggest we silently wait for a release and thank them for their efforts and support their work in any way we can instead of bashing them for not giving us what we want.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/15/2011, 20:26   #131

Oh come on! It's a game! Where's the fun part when you use cheats. Uhm. Yeah. Cheating and getting those OMFG items are cool. But after that, WHAT?! You'll just wait for the end of the world?...
What I'm trying to say is, dont waste your money. Oh come on, cheats are for losers. Where's the honor in cheating? You'll only be proud if you get those hard-earned items ayt?
Old 02/15/2011, 22:38   #132

^why do you keep on replying on old threads? that's bumping you know?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2011, 04:06   #133

is bumping against the rules? eheh sorry i havent read about bumping in the rules thread..
Old 02/16/2011, 04:38   #134

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Case CLosed Super long ago.

Mods please close to prevent further bumps.
No MORE REPLIES !

Code 609
[GCI/GCEG Codings]

Regards,
GCI( Community Manager )
Nicholsonz
Closed Thread