Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help...pleaseee

Discussion on need help...pleaseee within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help...pleaseee

okay...I've been playing Philippine grandchase for over 3 years and counting...now...a few hours ago, i was bermeshia- pearl hunting at the beach dungeon(with the harpy mobs)...the first 30-50 runs were okay, but suddenly after a normal dungeon run, everything went haywire...after my dungeon results came up i went back automatically to my game-room, WITHOUT the the items i picked up in the dungeon...there was no pop-up to whether i got something or not...then as I tried to check my inventory, everything freezes and then an error occurred...it said something like,"Server not responding. Please restart your game."...can somebody point me to a solution here? really need it...

oh yeah...and when i tried to log in again, i can enter the game but i can't create a gameroom nor join a room in either pvp or dungeon runs... any info would be useful...
Old 08/28/2010, 02:26   #2

Its probably an internet connection problem. Could you check if your internet is working fine?
Old 08/28/2010, 02:31   #3

yes it's working fine...i couldn't post something here if it wasn't...also another info...I tried my other accounts and still, the same thing happens...with that thought, maybe it's not some type of bug that only a single account can obtain...
Old 08/28/2010, 02:42   #4

That means its either your pc/softwares'/server's fault. Try restarting your router/pc/gc and try closing other programs.
Old 08/28/2010, 04:57   #5

nngyri nrin skin yn, pero sakin pg k restart q ng game normal lng ndi ktulad nian sau n ndi mka gawa ng rums or mkpsok sa pvp, ang alm q eh sa inet connection toh
Old 08/28/2010, 07:28   #6

ok...i did everything i could for the past 4 hours...tinanggal ko lahat ng extra programs... tapos log-in sa gc...nothin happened...andyan pa rin yung error...then nagtry ako mag reinstall, still wala rin... nag download ako ulit pero this time, manual patch na, still wala pa rin...
Old 08/28/2010, 07:37   #7

try to erase and re-patch some of the folders
Old 08/28/2010, 07:48   #8

what files exactly? there are lots of folders inside the gc client folder... i've been hovering in both this site and level-up, and still nothin...

w8...here's another info... last time i tried to check if the error works on my other accounts...when i opened my 2nd account, the error still prevails...but then about a minute ago, i tried opening my brother's account in the same computer and same client...and it worked for him!!!... i'm way confused right now...maybe it's in my characters or accounts...i may have picked up something that's bugged...whatever it is, need help ASAP, before this mini pet event ends...
Old 08/28/2010, 17:16   #9

just restart your PC delete all the folder files that need patching or download the installer thats it
Old 08/29/2010, 19:09   #10

elite*gold: 370
Received Thanks: 4,196
`Try to reinstall.