Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Defeating KazeAaze Lass and Jin KazeAaze

Discussion on Defeating KazeAaze Lass and Jin KazeAaze within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Defeating KazeAaze Lass and Jin KazeAaze

I can post here right? Since I already red the rules,etc.

Level Requirement: 39 or above
Armor Set:Grand Chase Set or Cash Sets

KazeAaze Lass:

~Lass won't be easy to defeat because this is a mob not a player so his attacks are unpredictable.
~You can start off with a Warlock's Blizzard so he will be frozen for a few seconds and will be open for attacks or Battle Mage's Ice ball
~Don't waste your MP trying to kill him with your 3rd skill because he often moves one place to another 1st and 2nd skills will be enough or if you want to defeat fast do the 1st 2nd skill combo(start off with 1st skill then when Lass freezes ,because of the skill activation, perform your 2nd skill or use a
large MP potion while the skill activation to fill your MP to max and perform 3rd skill instead
~Lass's Final Strike can't kill
~Lass can't grab and he can't be grab too
~Lass often "Attack Recover" you know,when he rises from a fall with a spinning attack.
~Lass can dodge/evade by spinning around while moving

Jin KazeAaze:

~Study his moves first
~Ignition Ball:KazeAaze will charge up a huge fire ball and fires it at you causing massive damage to you.Dodge by performing a skill or going behing him
~Lightning Strikes:KazeAaze will jump and faces at the background and release some lightning.Dodge by not getting near the blue lines that will appear
~Curse *****:KazeAaze will jump and faces the monitor screen and release huge curse *****(black *****) and will split into four when it reaches the top and bottom screen.Dodge by going under/over the place of diffusion of the *****.
Old 04/14/2010, 20:48   #2

elite*gold: 20

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
nice post.. an additional information.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Old 04/15/2010, 01:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
good for newbies can't kill kazeaaze well nice post
Old 04/15/2010, 02:00   #4

elite*gold: 5
nce guide
Old 04/15/2010, 02:58   #5