Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recuiting Guild members on OMG guild

Discussion on Recuiting Guild members on OMG guild within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Recuiting Guild members on OMG guild

i need a Guild members..
Guild name: Removed

Just Contect me to my Yahoo messanger..

Thanks!
Old 04/06/2010, 12:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 6,066

Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
]Persia[ Looking for some Guild members
10/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi im looking for some guild members on Persia, my ingame name is Sir_Pedigree. pm ingame or here. Im new at that game, got a lvl guld from a friend and now i need some active members... hope i dont get blamed for this by the mods :mofo:
Serch guild members
05/16/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey me and my friend have greate a new guild at ecsro and we serch for guild members if you are intressed you can pm me in game my name is 12345645 the guild name is DiOseS and we are lvl 1 with 860% we will sone uppgrade it thx:cool: sry for my bad english
Looking for members for my guild!
04/04/2008 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Hey guys! just uploading some pick's. we got good members in our guild.. we are looking for high lvls and low lvls once you are active and talk english xD rule? 1. No stealing 2. No scamming 3. have fun :) 4. trust me always xD
New guild need members
03/15/2008 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi all, Guys i have guild lvl 2+115% but i need active and funny people to my guild only u must speak english and lvl 30+ who need pm me in game G4NJ4 me lvl 60+ or send me private message thx and best regards romankooo
kicking guild members if BM without guild director
04/15/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
All right this is my first post so excuse me if im a bit noobie. This is a glitch and a tip to kicking members when u dont want to go to the Guild Director. This is for BMs only!!!! 1. Go to the guild option 2. GO to members 3. Click on a perseon whom u want to kick out of the guild 4. Do u see the 2 arrows going left and right? well in the middle of those arrows there is a delete button thats not shown when you are a BM. 5. Click yes when it says "do you wish to kick ______"