Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW DUNGEON: CURSED LAKE AND PRE AVENGER EVENTS

Discussion on NEW DUNGEON: CURSED LAKE AND PRE AVENGER EVENTS within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEW DUNGEON: CURSED LAKE AND PRE AVENGER EVENTS

Once upon a time, there was a lake in the Silver Land continent that was blessed by the gods and was considered holy by the people living around it. During holy festivals, devotees would visit the lake and be cured by its soothing waters.

But even the good can be used for the most evil of purposes…for when the people of Silver Land saw comfort and healing, a greedy merchant saw only monetary gain. The merchant saw how much the people praised the gods for the healing power of the lake, and decided that it would be better to share this healing power to the world…for a price.

And so, he secretly loaded his ship with barrels full of the lake’s water, all the while dreaming of riches beyond his imagination once he sold the miraculous water to the highest bidders. But he didn’t notice a shady figure quietly poisoning the supply of holy water, with the intent to hurt instead of heal!

These actions would not go unnoticed, for the Gods recognized the merchant and the shady figure’s true schemes. In a fit of righteous anger, they summoned a creature from the depths of the lake, with hard armor and powerful nippers, to destroy the ships that carried the cursed water and send it to the bottom of the lake!

In a final act of wickedness, the shady figure poured the cursed waters into the lake, forever corrupting the creatures that lived in it, including Kancer, the crab guardian. Now, only cursed creatures swim in the polluted waters of the lake, standing as a testament to man’s evil.

But sometimes, one could see sunlight shine on the armor of the lake’s guardian. Maybe the lake can still be cured, but are there any heroes brave enough to save and restore the lake to its former glory?

The Cursed Lake is the newest dungeon in Grand Chase! Swim through the waters and clear the lake of its evil, but beware…something much bigger and much scarier, is waiting in the depths! And most importantly, don’t forget to hold your breath! Check out for more details!

[NEW Dungeon: Cursed Lake!]

Event 1. Lobster A La Mode
Period: Mar 9 ~ Mar 22

"Tonight we dine on Lobster!"

Lobster a la Mode Chain Mission will be given at your first log in during the event period.

Complete the Chain Missions to get the following Rewards
King Lobster Dish (7) +10% Att/Def/Vit

Event 2: Cursed Lake Special Items
Period: Mar 9 ~ onwards

Details
Special Items that drop in Cursed Lake

Kancer Ring - The ring of Kancer, assassin of the depths of the Silver Land.

Deep Sea Coral Weapons - weapons made of beautiful deep sea coral by the craftsmen of Silver Land

Champion Mode Cursed Lake Title: The Armorpiercer

[PRE Avenger Events]

Event 3. Special Item Ryan Signboard
Period: Mar 9 ~ Mar 15

Details

Special Item Ryan Signboard (7 Days) will be given at your first log in during the event period.

Event 4: Sentinel and Viken Power Up Package
Period: Mar 9 ~ Mar 23 before maintenance time

Details
Be a Sentinel and Viken immediately after acquiring the Power Up! Packages! No more hunting!

Force of Nature!

Ryan Power Up Package - for only 3,000 Cash Points! SAVE 600 Cash Points and a lot of your precious time!
Contains:
Sentinel Mission (Cash) + Crescent Fragment (30) + Orc Lord's Iron Medal + Viken Mission (Cash) + Medal of Victory (10) + Gaikoz' Sword

Sentinel Power-Up Package - for only 1,500 Cash Points! No more hunting SAVE a lot of your precious time
Contains:
Sentinel Mission (Cash) + Crescent Fragment (30) + Orc Lord's Iron Medal

Viken Power-Up Package - for only 2,100 Cash Points! No more hunting SAVE a lot of your precious time
Contains:
Viken Mission (Cash) + Medal of Victory (10) + Gaikoz' Sword

Event 5: The Avenger's Weapon
Period: Mar 9 ~ Mar 15

"The resilient Warpike awaits for his master"

Get the "An Avenger's Weapon Mission" at your first log in during the event period.

Mission Reward

Warpike Accessory (14 days)
Old 03/06/2010, 03:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
hehe 1st post
gusto ko nian hunt ako pagcmula plng nian event
Closed Thread