Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Short Introduction of my Signiture

Discussion on Short Introduction of my Signiture within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Short Introduction of my Signiture

This is my Own Signiture of My Private Website Of Hack In Grand Chase And Other Game,, I dont releasing the hacks here because many abuse it, some is angry because i didnt releasing the hacks, because i have my own website to put on my hacks

thanks for reading if your angry. make your self a cheat.

i always edit the Hacks For GC every patch you dont have cheat what a BAD TIME.. i dont releasing it even you BOW to me.. i dont care because some of you is a 'Clang'..DEPENDENT on cheat and you will die and you cannot play without Cheat... Play Fare And Be Patient in Playing..even you dont have a cheat.

kasi yung iba sa inyo hindi na nakakapag laro ng game na walang cheat, nakakhiya naman yung mga player na yun naasa lang sa cheat at pag wala nang cheat hindi na nag lalaro at tinatamad na.. palibasa nasanay na sa cheat kaya pag nawala yung cheat at hindi na nagana hindi na sila sanay mag laro ng walang hack kaya tinatamad nalang sila

kaya hindi kona ni rerelease ang hacks na gawa ko at ginagawa ko kasi maraming walangya ang abuser dito sa forum at leech at leech ng program ko,, thanks GUYS every week i always update GC hack But i dont releasing it i use it for my own para wala nang maka gamit.... bahala kayo sa buhay nyo.... ok lang kahit magalit kayo sakin wala ako pakialam kayo na nag hahanap ng cheat kayo pa galit mga ASA sa cheat.....
Old 11/20/2009, 02:22   #2

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by amosroy11 View Post
This is my Own Signiture of My Private Website Of Hack In Grand Chase And Other Game,, I dont releasing the hacks here because many abuse it, some is angry because i didnt releasing the hacks, because i have my own website to put on my hacks

thanks for reading if your angry. make your self a cheat.

i always edit the Hacks For GC every patch you dont have cheat what a BAD TIME.. i dont releasing it even you BOW to me.. i dont care because some of you is a 'Clang'..DEPENDENT on cheat and you will die and you cannot play without Cheat... Play Fare And Be Patient in Playing..even you dont have a cheat.

kasi yung iba sa inyo hindi na nakakapag laro ng game na walang cheat, nakakhiya naman yung mga player na yun naasa lang sa cheat at pag wala nang cheat hindi na nag lalaro at tinatamad na.. palibasa nasanay na sa cheat kaya pag nawala yung cheat at hindi na nagana hindi na sila sanay mag laro ng walang hack kaya tinatamad nalang sila

kaya hindi kona ni rerelease ang hacks na gawa ko at ginagawa ko kasi maraming walangya ang abuser dito sa forum at leech at leech ng program ko,, thanks GUYS every week i always update GC hack But i dont releasing it i use it for my own para wala nang maka gamit.... bahala kayo sa buhay nyo.... ok lang kahit magalit kayo sakin wala ako pakialam kayo na nag hahanap ng cheat kayo pa galit mga ASA sa cheat.....
Bwahahahahahha!

"LINTA KA!"

In English LEECH!

You have the worst grammar I've ever read!

You'll always make me happy everytime I'm reading your post.

P.S. Please consult "WEBSTER" if you know what I mean.
Go to School and practice your ENGLISH!
Besides ENGLISH is the foundation of programming.
How come are you saying that you make your own cheat.
If you can't even make a sentence.
You make FILIPINOS look bad!
Shame on you!
Old 11/20/2009, 02:26   #3

ok whatever. you're the leech anyway!
Old 11/20/2009, 03:35   #4

Received Thanks: 1,246
Pleasee stop it now sir!
Old 11/20/2009, 04:09   #5

elite*gold: 20