Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED tutorial how to use MLE1312 AND HOW TO PREVENT?

Discussion on NEED tutorial how to use MLE1312 AND HOW TO PREVENT? within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEED tutorial how to use MLE1312 AND HOW TO PREVENT?

TELL ME HOW TO USE MLE 1312

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Maybe to Prevent a Ban
08/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello , i got today the "wrong version" error and found out , that when the error comes , the pc connects to IP:121.128.134.16 PORT:15080 it still connects to this ip , i´ve deleted my silkerrsender long time before but it still connects to this ip if a error comes ( like the wrong version error ) so , i think it would be better if you block those ip at your hosts file or firewall i tested it , blocked it in hosts , firewall and router , silkroad connects normaly so its not an...
Pls Don't Post Anything About DL or Tutorial About LGZ. to Prevent Priv8
06/07/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
Tagalog: pakiusap poe na wag po kau mag Popost ng Tutorial or link ng GLZ. para mapanatili poe natin ang Private hack. kasi mga noobz can't fix that. umaasa lang sila sa mga nakagawa na at may Expirience na sa Ganitong cheat's. Di rin natin alam na May SPY na pala dito ang LU kya lagi na Dedetect ang mga dating Hacks. So plss naman sa mga nag Public Link dyan
pa2long po sa MLE1312
06/04/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
Ayyy detected na po MLE1312 huhu grrr hnd ko pa na try detected na agad Topic close...
Tut for all win pvp New address new MLE1312
05/28/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
ayaw po kasi gumana kahit anung address! pls post po ng new address thnx
What's a dc?How to prevent it?
05/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 39 Replies
Hello everyone Nothing ever bothered me in Sro like Getting disconnected .. especially lately (last year -_-) because servers are much more crowded than ever so i was wondering .. what's a dc? do i lose connection with server or is it a technical fault from joymax? .. What's its causes? Slow internet connection? slow pc? too much downloading and stuff?running multiclients? Am using a duo core proessor with a 512Mb vga and 3Gb of ram and 512 Mb dsl connection though ... and still gets lots of...