Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NightMare Circus

Discussion on NightMare Circus within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NightMare Circus

Have you tried unli mana orb using La geas when running Nightmare Circus?

1. Run Nightmare circus using La geas
2. Finish all mobs on the 1st stage then simply use mana orb you notice that after casting mana orb it will disappear quickly like running on altar of balance

This is only applicable in stage 1 and stage 2.

Press Thanks if i helped
Old 11/10/2012, 12:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Also Applicable When ziddler Poops XD

#Ifyouknowwhatimean

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit] Nightmare Circus Bug
11/15/2012 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Disclaimer : I don't know if this works on you. It works on Our GC.. NMC has 5 Stages ( Start --> 2nd Stage --> Jumping Stage --> Ziddler Boss --> Annoying Ziddler Boss) While In the 2nd Stage: If you enter the portal when 1 of your earrings is activated(IDK if it is Hell Crystal / Gnosis) , There is a chance that An error will occur in one of the next 3 stages.
KUNGJI SET OR NIGHTMARE CIRCUS SET LEVEL 70+
03/03/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
WHICH IS BETTER AND POWERFUL
Nightmare Circus Ticket
01/20/2012 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
Edited: nvm
Nightmare Circus (4 seighart only)
11/08/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies
needed: #skill open key #some reset cards #and some admission tickets first delete your last skill not cash skills second add the skill that when someone touch you they take damage this is 4 the jumping part.... when in the big tent .. 5 hands... use your last skill...
error on nightmare circus
10/28/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
"Client Error 1. Please restart your game and patch again" this error always appears after the loading screen of circus dungeon is 100%. as a result i cant play circus dungeon, and the worse it still consumes my ticket even it doesnt load, even if i close my gc and restart again, it doesnt patch any, and i even tried restarting my pc, still the same outcome...can anyone help me here pls :(