Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PlayCheat - NAGC Free Demo | WebCheats [22/08]

Discussion on PlayCheat - NAGC Free Demo | WebCheats [22/08] within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/22/2014, 22:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
You guys have no idea how much I personally appreciate, the time you put on this for us. I just think its cool. Honestly. Thank you.
Old 08/22/2014, 23:09   #17

i love you so much you're the bestttttt!!!!!!!!!
Old 08/22/2014, 23:54   #18

Thank you sir keep up the good work^^
Old 08/23/2014, 02:15   #19

couple of things to remember when using this trainer:
1. music must be OFF
2. lower your graphic
3. Try in normal dungeon 1st before go to HD or event dungeon (sometimes if you go play HD as the 1st dungeon, the trainer doesn't work)
4. If it crashes be sure to check your log at GC folder (read ban prevention, it really helps)
5. You can do LoJ with this trainer but be sure to to disable the "auto kill" and "one hit kill" feature. Pay attention to the score point, it be best to not over 5millions
6. If you encounter any crash problem in cut scene dungeon, try to disable the "auto kill" feature pre-cut scene
Old 08/23/2014, 03:28   #20

ahc* naman talaga na
chat
Old 08/23/2014, 05:15   #21

Your hacks are much better than Pcheats. Thank you for all the hard work you do. <3
Old 08/23/2014, 05:27   #22

It's don't work for windows xp.

Old 08/23/2014, 06:05   #23

Nice, Update!
Old 08/23/2014, 06:49   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by harverster View Post
my GC says : " patch download unavailable"

does anyone happened the same like i did ?
What system are you using ?
Old 08/23/2014, 08:13   #25

Does anyone have some tips in ToD (using this hack) that not getting catch by GMs?
Old 08/23/2014, 09:20   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryner rozen View Post
Does anyone have some tips in ToD (using this hack) that not getting catch by GMs?

1) Monster Vac + Auto Kill all the way through when you get all the item from stage 9 Quit the dungeon immediately before "Complete" screen comes up and tells you you have finished the dungeon. It will not give you a record but you keep items, thats a win win.

2) Monster Vac + Mp full 4 + Skill free Spam your 4th bar all the way till stage 9, takes a long *** time but keeps you off the top 10 list of ToD records.
Old 08/23/2014, 12:15   #27

i want to ask..
I do it ar right order..
but the GC is force closed at the beginning (the sponsor) windor...
can somebody help?
Old 08/23/2014, 18:38   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer_end View Post
couple of things to remember when using this trainer:
1. music must be OFF
2. lower your graphic
3. Try in normal dungeon 1st before go to HD or event dungeon (sometimes if you go play HD as the 1st dungeon, the trainer doesn't work)
4. If it crashes be sure to check your log at GC folder (read ban prevention, it really helps)
5. You can do LoJ with this trainer but be sure to to disable the "auto kill" and "one hit kill" feature. Pay attention to the score point, it be best to not over 5millions
6. If you encounter any crash problem in cut scene dungeon, try to disable the "auto kill" feature pre-cut scene
I got this to work, only works if I run this after Xtrap is loaded first, otherwise it will crash just before the main window. Then it crashes every few minutes in game. I've got all my virus protection addons, malware, UAC, firewall, and software disabled. I have sound off, graphics low. I am running on OS 8.1, any help would be appreciated. I think this is caused by xtrap and I've been trying to find a bypass... I did not have any virus protectors on while downloading the file, I have script compatibility so this should have worked such as; 4GB patch, C+ libraries, OS binaries for XP, Vista, 7, 8, x32bit. I am running this on Nvidia and toggled it between my integrated graphics (tested and no changes), all applications are off while running except for grand chase.exe. Tried bypassing the patcher " __kogstudios_original_service__ ". Optimized drivers and fragmented files, rebooted system, even tried running it on safemode with networking (and without). Yes I did open the application with UAC a few times, with administration approval. Tried relocating GC data files in the x86 directories and desktop, yes the "PlayCheat - NAGC.exe" and "PlayCheat.dll" are in the same locations (and have been tested inside the GC folder, and out). I tried running the application through steam and out (regular client). So I believe I did everything correctly, yet still not resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaNub View Post
Thank you for the hack!

It's already compatible with Windows 8.1, already tested it. Have you followed the instructions?
No, I totally didn't follow instructions, why else am I posting... == Thanks for you're useless reply.
Old 08/23/2014, 19:31   #29

i cant log in to the game when i open the hacker! it will just jump out of the game!
Old 08/23/2014, 23:21   #30

It would be nice if you can make it in a way where you cannot use it in PvP.
Closed Thread

Tags
cheats, gcna, grandchase, hack, nagc