Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Video Aula] Creating Trainers for games!

Discussion on [Video Aula] Creating Trainers for games! within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Video Aula] Creating Trainers for games!

• Link Video Aula :
  • Download Source code :

• Crédits visity : radicalcheats.org
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2009, 17:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
i'm guessing you can't do this? but thanks for the thread,i'll compare the source code with that of the engine i'm working on.
Old 09/14/2009, 18:11   #3

elite*gold: 1
... BlueJ and database???
Old 09/15/2009, 03:52   #4

elite*gold: 20
~I will Try this later....
Old 09/15/2009, 05:13   #5

i will try this when i'm in the computer shop i'm currently in the school right now ^^,

*edit*

what's that language that appears on the video?

deutch?

anyone?

translator?
Old 09/15/2009, 19:11   #6

Brazilian language, Portuguese

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Two 100% working skill trainers for all games!
05/23/2011 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies
Don't laugh I'm serious. I am stopping all bot creating ever coz of these, I bought the 1st and it works perfectly, my friend bought the second one and its cool too. 1.) G13 Logitech Advanced Keyboard http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1/g13.th.jpg Dig in. Get comfortable. Naturally contoured design: Follows the natural shape of your hand and fingers for increased comfort during long sessions. Large, concave buttons: Let you locate buttons by touch on the home row. Solid, stable design:...
Creating Websites For Games/Personal/Buisness needs
11/28/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
i needa get some money to fund my conquer private server so i am going to b making websites, i charge bout $5 per website. more or less if we have a deal and/or how big the project is. please msn me at [email protected]
Creating Video TUT. for Archers
08/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Before I type down what I have to say I would like to say that I have read your step by step Tut's... I been trying to use the bots that the players have created but I do does not work. I used the settings for Archers but it doesnt work, I think I have tryed everything. What would really help alot of people is making a Video TUT. step by step how to set the settings for Archers how to make it work not to mention how to stop the bot. I hope someone out there well take this request...