Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Temporary level hack(most Clearer)

Discussion on Temporary level hack(most Clearer) within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Temporary level hack(most Clearer)

Scan type:Exact value Value type:2 bytes

1.Go to practice mode and use any character(don't ask why any char)then scan 75
2.Make a PVP room put a password on it
3.next scan the level of your char you want to use the lvl hack.
4.pick the only one address left(if many address appear repeat steps 1-3)
5.freeze it to 600(don"t ask why 600)

Press thanks if I helped
Credits to those who already know it
I made it clearer for newbies like me
Sorry if there are no pics cause this my first thread I don't know how to put pics. sorry Thanks to the engines
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2009, 05:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,136
already posted.

wrong section for tutorials.

#moved

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CLEARER] TEMPORARY LEVEL HACK / STAT HACK
08/21/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
First, you need your working engine... Refer urself here for the engine: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase-hacks -bots-cheats-exploits/307617-new-mle-1365-4-0-34-b ypass-rev-1365-a.html Ok... so here it goes... Step 1: Go to practice mode AND USE THE CHARACTER U WANT TO BOOST UP... (Example you want your Ronan to be boosted then use Ronan in Practice Mode...) Go to your engine and make sure that you're scanning is set on:
[CLEARER]LEVEL HACK [temporary]
08/21/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 24 Replies
go to practice mode and pick the character you want to change the lvl after picking 1st scan 75 leave to practice mode then create a pvp room after creating scan the lvl of your picked character change the value to 550 only to 550 because 550 above will be detected
TUTORIAL FOR TEMPORARY LEVEL HACk.
08/04/2009 - Grand Chase - 10 Replies
1. Go and create any dungeon and put a password on it. 2. After making a room scan your level (4 bytes) 3. leave the room and go to practice mode. 4. Select the character in practice mode that you have scan and search next scan 0. 5. Go back to the server you log in earlier and the dungeon you create and scan your level again. 6. if you get few address add them and freeze them to 999999. 7. if the stats change,then you made it correctly and working. but it doesn't work on me...
[TuT]Temporary Game Play Time Hack(Funny Hack)
07/02/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
FIRST OF ALL, YOU CAN'T USE THIS HACK TO STAMP YOUR ATTENDANCE IMMEDIATELY okay here we go, assuming ur UCE is opened and GC is already attached 1.Go to your attendance book and look at the game play time you have (note: not in seconds) 2.get the total minutes of the game play you had (example: 00:30:00) and search it on ur UCE 3.Let the time pass for a minute (00:31:00) and next scan for it. *at this rate, you should already have few address, if not repeat step 3 until there are...
about Temporary Level Hack
05/31/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
ei if i use temp level hack, then i wear my items that are for lvl 60, then after i play, i will close the GC and MLE then start the GC again. what will happen to the lvl60 set? will i still wear them even gone back to my real lvl? will the lvl 60 set gone or be back at my inventory??